Chapter 1 - New Beginning

Hey Bad Bitches,

It's me again. Just thought I'd hop on really quickly and say that I would love if you guys gave me feedback so I know how it is and so I can improve as a writer BUT if I see any hate comments towards ANY of my characters (unless it's like an evil bitch who we both don't like 🙄) imma beat your ass and delete your comment. Capisce? ok ok now on with the story...

Enjoy my lovelies xo

Another day. Another fucking day and I'm still on this shitty Earth, covering my bruises once again. It honestly has all just become a routine for me.

Wake up.

Get a beating.

Cover bruises.

Train.

Repeat.

The one person on this Earth that actually makes life worth living is my best friend, Camilla. Although that bitch annoys the fuck out of me I still love her.

Believe it or not that bitch and her family basically saved me from my own family. Keyword, basically.

My 'parents' if I can even call them that, aren't my real parents. I'm adopted and they have abused me day after day since my biological parents didn't want me anymore and left me on the doorstep in the middle of winter.

The first day of school came, I went with bruises covered all over my petite body. Camilla being the nice person she is came up to me and asked if I was alright. 6 year old me couldn't take the pain anymore and so I broke down in tears in Camilla's arms.

Her parents, Mary and James, came to pick Camilla up but ended up taking me home with them just because of the state I was in. You could barely see eyes from how swollen they were. I considered them my real parents from that day on because they took so much care of me. They looked after me and treated me as their own.

Unfortunately for me though, they couldn't stop the beatings I was given because my adoptive parents, Hannah and Liam held too much power.

Camilla has stuck by me ever since that day and although I can be a bitch with my attitude she still hasn't left my side and my adoptive 'parents' let it be.

I never understood why Hannah and Liam never got rid of me. They didn't even want me in the first place. Maybe they just enjoyed abusing and hitting an innocent child.

I couldn't actually give two fucks anymore. I used to keep asking why I was still alive and living with them if they hated me so much and the answer I would get every time was because I was an important asset.

I gave up trying to understand them and just went along with what they told me.

At the age of 10, Liam made me train and learn how to fight. He stuck me in a room filled with men twice the size of me and told me 'Stay alive bitch, or die I don't really care.'

I lost my innocence that day, but that day I also realised I had to grow up, I had to shut all of my emotions off, I had to not care about anything because the minute I did it would be taken away from me.

Camilla was the only thing in my life that has stayed consistent and kept me somewhat happy.

I was told not to tell anyone about anything that I was taught or happened when I stepped inside that front door of my so-called home but I trusted Camilla with my life so, I sat her down and told her everything. She listened to every word, everything I had to say and comforted e through it all. She helped cover up my bruises when I got to school, She helped cover for me if I was late to class. She was the sister I never knew I needed.

My thoughts were cut off by a ding from next to me. It was my phone.

Best most amazing bad bitch ever (1)

I rolled my eyes at the contact name Camilla put in my phone for her and opened her message.

Best most amazing bad bitch ever: We need to talk. ASAP!

Me: What now.

Best most amazing bad bitch ever: Just meet me @ the swings. 10 minutes.

The swings were a park 2 minutes away from the house I lived in. It was a place Camilla and I would go to clear our minds. I smiled at the memories we had shared there and replied back.

Me: Fine.

Best most amazing bad bitch ever: Oh and pack everything you own. We ain't com- I mean uh arriving back.

I chuckled at her text message. That whores rice purity test is probably 0. I can't really talk. I'm exactly the same. God really said copy and paste to Camilla and I.

Me: You dirty-minded bitch.

I waited a moment before I realised. What the fuck?

Me: Wait, WHAT!

Best most amazing bad bitch ever: ugh you're so annoying. I'll explain later just HURRY

I rolled my eyes once again at the annoying bitch who I have to put up with every day and just packed. I just did it. I didn't have much to lose. Camilla puts us up to the strangest shit and today I just said.

"Fuck it."

------------------

So umm... first chapter done. Whoop Whoop!

I think I need to work on character development for Natalia cuz she do be a bit depressed. BUT I promise she won't be as depressed. I'm still trying to figure out this whole storyline but tell me how that was.

ALSO first chapters are always the most boring but I wanted to give you guys a little background story of Natalia's life.

Anyways, until next time

-Lils xo

NOT EDITED.