Chapter 10 - Touch

tiktok is so rude... like dude, they literally have the AUDACITY to block me from posting!!! like excuse me bitch.

update: i'm unbanned 🤪🤪

speaking of tiktok go follow my acc (we can obsess over hot Italian men together 😉): whorefortheitalian

ok that's it for now!!

enjoy cuties xo

I walked past him, completely avoiding his eye contact

I walked past him, completely avoiding his eye contact. I knew he was staring at me given the wholes this guy was creating on the back of my head.

Woah calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine.

Walking out the door my heart rate still racing from the last encounter with the man who has been stuck in my head all day.

I made it to the living room luckily, still with my sanity, thank you very much.

I see everyone has sat down in there own spots waiting Leandro and I. As my eyes are searching a round the room i feel a presence come stand behind me.

The manly cologne that smells just like him fills my nostrils and i tense knowing he's standing right behind me.

oh fuck.

"Looks like there's only one seat left, Miss Romano"

His breath lingers on my cheek, it isn't until at least ten seconds of drooling that I realise what he just said.

I focus back on all the dumbasses in-front of me and see in fact there is only one seat left.

I shift my gaze to the two bitches who probably caused this only to also see Adria, Camilla and Elio all smirking at me.

My brother really is shipping me with his best friend.

He's not one of the boys, he's one of the girls.

Literally.

shaking my head at them, I continue to ignore Leandro and walk straight to the free spot on the couch.

He can go grab a chair or some shit this is my spot now.

Changing my mind on ignoring the hot man I move my head to look at him to the cocky-ass smirking at me.

the fuck?

My confusion is answered when I see him walk all the way to me not breaking the eye contact, his smirk still present on his face. He turns to face the tv, slipping in between my legs, resting his head on my stomach.