When you didn't say I love you back [Madrigals x gn!reader]

Start from the beginning

"Explain then, this better be good." Isabela crossed her arms, you can't lie, she's beautiful as ever. "Well?"

"You're very pretty, isa." The said girl still had her guard up, yet the redness of her cheeks betrayed her tough look. "Aww, you're blushING-" your words came halt, as her vines tighten, causing you to gasp for air. The plant loose a bit, just for you to be comfortable but still unable to escape. She doesn't want to hurt you.

"You said you're gonna explain, so explain," she paused, leaning back a bit. "Why didn't you say, I love you back?"

"You wanna hear it so bad, amor?" You continued to tease, your lips twitch upwards into a smirk.

Isabel's gaze soften a bit, looking around, then to her dress, then to your face that she admired the most, "is it the sudden change...?" She questioned, gesturing her room as well as her clothes, her big brown eyes staring at you, waiting for your reaction.

The girl in blue was about to speak once again, but you cut her off, leaning your body towards her. "What?! No! What makes you say that?! You're beautiful inside and out, Isa!" You assured, brows frowned in disbelief, your sudden move cause the vine to swing you. "Y'know that I love you for you, I admit you're pretty in the past, but I found this version much beautiful and better! Okay, cariño?" The warm tone of your voice, when you utter your last assurement, had Isabela believe that you will always be there for her.

But that doesn't explain, why you don't say I love you back. "If that's not the reason, then why can't you say I love you back?" Before you could reply with an excuse, the door was kicked open and a small squeak can be heard from behind mirabel.

"You said it back! You're eating that chilli [name]! HAHA!"

~~

— You and CAMILO are hanging out in your house, just the usual

— You and CAMILO are hanging out in your house, just the usual. What the shape-shifter didn't know is that you're gonna do something he's not expecting. Mirabel, Isabela, as well as Dolores rant about how horrible Camilo's pranks are, and you are his only weakness.

The super-hearing told you about his secret and only he should know, but once slipped when he forgot to check if his sister is asleep. Dolores heard her brother mimicking your voice, and shape-shifting a lot at 12 am. Camilo would either compliment himself or say I love you, in your form and voice. Then proceeded to scream in his pillow, since he found you adorable.

Yes, he's so whipped about you, and not saying I love you back will ruin his pretty little heart.

The two sisters however, want something unforgivable like pranking him about breaking up with you. But of course, you refuse. You don't want to see him so heartbroken.

"Camilo!" Someone called out the window, "we need an extra hand! Is it okay if you help us?" Señor Jòse shouted, a hand cupped over his mouth.

"¡Sì, señor! Be right there!" The boy replied, strolling forward towards you he gave you his goodbye kiss on the forehead. "I won't be long, Cariño. I'll be back before you know it!" Beaming when he feel you lean into his kiss. "I gotta go now, see you later amor! I love you!" He voiced out, already out of the door but slowing his steps just so he can hear you say-