We'll make this work, I promise [camilo x f!reader] part 2

"Don't stay up too late, mi amor."

"You too," a good thing that they made it just in time to [name]'s house, right before it pass her curfew. "Be careful on your way back, okay?"

"I will, buenas noches hermosa."

"Hermosa? That's a new one,"

"It fits you well — Hermosa." He grins at her, lightly brushing their fingers together.

With a playful eye roll, she uttered, "good night, mi Vida." Ready to get back inside.

"Wait!" She looked back once again, beaming at him, which makes the boy nervous about what he's about to say next. "Since we kinda did the thing twice now... is it okay to have another one..?"

Glancing back at his significant other, he saw how flush she looks, affect his face as well. "or maybe not, see you tomorrow cariño—"

"Wait! You don't have to ask y'know," she chuckled at his crimson dusted face, "thank you for asking permission first."

Holding her by the waist, he waits for her to lean in. His little action makes the girl confused, was he the one who asked? Shrugging it off, thinking that it's not a big deal, leaning in to kiss the boy, but was taken back when he dodged it.

The [eye. color]-eyed faced him with an offended expression. He, on the other hand, is trying to hold back his laugh. "Okay, good night."

"Noooo, mi amor! I'm sorry!" Embracing her from the back when she's about to go inside, causes her movements to halt. "I just want to tease you! Don't be mad!" Burying his face at her back.

Resting her hand at his arms, which was still hugging her waist, she inquire while trying to fight back a smile, "are you really sorry?"

"...yes."

"Why the long silence though?"

"... I'm sorry for lying, I regret nothing— oh wow that rhyme, I'm such a great poet."

"Yesterday, you're a knight, and now you're a poet?"

"Yea, 'cause yesterday, it's my duty to protect you, and now I will write you poems showing how much I love you."

Her heart race, hearing those words can be the death of her. She knows he can feel her heart, it's beating so fast and loud, of course, he can feel and hear it. How can he say it so casually? Love is such a strong word...

"Hey, you alright? Did I make you uncomfortable? I can stop saying it if you want.."

"No, it's okay! I was just taken aback, how can you say it so casually,"

Giggling lightly at her comment, the curly-haired boy turned her head to face him, before kissing her sweetly which lasted only a few seconds. Although it's short, it expresses how much he loves her.

After pulling away, he started to smile like a dork.

"That is all I need, Buenas Noches [nickname]!"

"Yea yea, good night to you too, stay safe!"

Closing the door behind her, she let out a breathless sigh while sliding against the door.

we... kiSSED, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT ROMANTIC— he kissed me... on the lips

The girl can feel her face heat up, causing her to bury her face in her hands. After collecting herself, she made her way through her house wanting to get to bed as soon as possible.

Her body came to a halt when she saw her mother sitting at a chair in the living room, trying to look busy by turning pages of a book, a teasing smirk plastered on her face. "I see that you guys upgraded your relationship,"