Hongjoong looked at him with a grin, trailing behind you. Though stopped once his name was called. He looked to his left, seeing three familiar faces. Hongjoong fished his phone out from his pocket, sending Yunho a quick text before making his way towards the black jack game table. Meanwhile with Yunho, he happily walked with you in his arms, his jacket still covering your legs. When he felt a short buzz, "Think you can take my phone out for me sweets? It's in the inside pocket."

You pushed a hand under his jacket, feeling around on the inside for his phone. You hand hit a bump, quickly identifying it as his phone. Taking out his phone, you click on the text notification. By this time, Yunho had made it to his shared office with Hongjoong. He pushed the door open and closed it with his foot. He had sat down on the couch, taking his jacket off of you. You shivered at the sudden change in temperature on your legs, hiking up your dress to sit comfortably on his lap.

Yunho took his phone from you, shrugging at the message and throwing his phone on the coffee table behind you. You don't have time to scold him for throwing it before his lips were on yours. You kissed him back with the same eager, whining into his mouth as his hands groped your ass. You wrapped your arms around him, pushing yourself against him. Yunho let out a short groan, slowly rolling his hips against yours. Yet while this was happening, Hongjoong was at the black jack table meeting a few old friends.

"And what're you three idiots doing here?" Hongjoong asked as he approached his friends, being pulled into a hug before he could react. He let out a grunt, pushing Wooyoung away. "Oh come on hyung, we're your friends, lighten up?" Hongjoong looked at Wooyoung blankly, wondering how to end this conversation and get to his office. "Listen, I'm trying to get back to my office and finish a few things. I'll buy all of you a round of drinks, but I gotta head off-"

Before Hongjoong could finish his sentence, his phone buzzed in his back pocket. He pulled out his phone, swiping on the text notification. He felt his throat dry up at the messages on screen. Hongjoong didn't even say goodbye to his friends before he sped off to his office. He kept glancing at the picture, but stopped in his tracks when a video was sent through. He clicked the video, his breath hitched as he watched you and Yunho grind against each other. He rushed back to the office before stopping in front of a bartender. "Can you bring drinks to the three idiots at the black jack table?"

The bartender nodded, giving him a quick smile before heading off to prepare drinks. Hongjoong finally made it to the office, his cock twitching in his pants at the sight of Yunho kneeling in front of you. His head was buried between your thighs, his tongue lapping up your juices. You've got one hand gripping a couch cushion while the other is tangled in Yunho's hair. "F-fuck daddy, 'm close!" Hongjoong shut the door, making his way over to you. He sat in one of the lounge chairs, eyeing the way your thighs shook in Yunho's hands.

Hongjoong watched as you fell apart on Yunho's tongue, shaky whines leaving your lips. Yunho lapped up at your escence with eagerness, gulping down every drop of your release as he could. Yunho pulled away from your cunt with your juices dripping down his chin and his hair a mess from where your hand was tangled in it. "Did you enjoy that small performance?" Yunho asked from his kneeling position, his chest heaving slightly. Hongjoong chuckled softly, standing up to approach Yunho.

Hongjoong curled his fingers into Yunho's hair, tugging his head up. He slotted their lips together, sucking on Yunho's tongue sharing your taste. You watched in awe at the sight before you, feeling your cunt clench around nothing. Hongjoong pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips. "I did, but I'd love it more if I could participate in it." With that Yunho got up. He sat down beside you, watching as Hongjoong situated himself between your thighs. "How many times have you cum, precious?" Hongjoong squeezed your thighs in his hands, leaving small kisses on them. Though his soft kisses turned into bites when he got to your inner thighs.