As in nothing?

As in Nothing.

I sighed and looked at Heph. "Yeah I'm sure. Tell me, where is this coming from? Where did your suspicion come from?"

"I won't tell you anything that important but Alex thinks you're stolen away, as a baby." He started.

I burst out of laughing making Draco speak up to know the details.

He just said I'm stolen as a baby.  Well wouldn't that be cute?

Yeah, yeah but wait, if he thinks that your stolen.. oh my goodness tell him my age. Make sure it's almost as the same age as you so that his suspicions will somehow lessen.

"You know Draco is the same age as me right? He can never steal me as a child if that's what you're implying." I pointed out.

Heph sighed and hugged me tighter. "Not exactly him but your or his parents might be the culprit."

"Parents?" I asked confused. "We never met our parents. Do you have a lead on who are they? Plus if you think I'm stolen then whose child am i then?"

"I won't tell you that, until i have proof then I'll tell you." Heph whispered then stood up.

I whined and sat straight. "I'll stick with Draco until you proved him guilty."

"I know, you two are close but what happens if he suddenly admits his feelings? I can't loose you to him." He voiced out his thoughts.

Eww

Yuck

Me and Drac said in unison.

"Draco is not my type, plus you're the one i love." I stood up and held his hands.

As if you're my type too mademoiselle, dream high, someone is waiting for me back in my world.

Ohh interesting, we'll talk about that later. I said to Draco and shut him off. I looked at Heph and pulled him down for a quick kiss.

"Let's go? I lost my sleepiness because of what you said." I smiled at him and pulled him out. I saw a grumpy face on Draco's face as we passed and i teased him more with a silly grin.

Whatever mademoiselle. I laughed at his remark walked faster.

Me and Heph went straight down the palace gardens to have a little bit of quite time, both saying silly jokes along the way when we both accidentally stumbled upon the unwanted guests yesterday.

Urgh i hate these two.

Drypetis and Strateira gave no attention to me and barged their way to Heph. I kept a firm grip on Heph's arms not allowing the other princess get a hold of him.

Drypetis who failed to take over my place raised her brows at me with a grim face. I stood my ground and made eye contact with her.

Yeah there is no way I'm letting go of my man.

Eventually Drypetis gave up. I smirked for a short time, but not until i saw how she looked at Strateira.

"Oops, I'm so sorry!" Strateira attacked me from the back, ripping my dress exposing alot of skin.

I let go my hands to cover my bottom and im a speed of light Drypetis immediately took my place.

My mouth dropped open as i look at the evil sisters.

"Eherm!" Roxana came saving the day using her viel to cover my back. She had a straight face and looked at both the princesses.

"My palace my rules, you two are not allowed to go out from your chambers unless allowed." Roxana saud in a firm voice. I looked at the princesses, both are having a hard time keeping a straight face.