"Continue to say that word, I dare you."

Lee Nayeon gulped, feeling the female Lee twin's eyes piercing through her soul.

"This is blood." Namra said, picking up the bloodied cloth from the ground.

"And it's not Gyeongsu's blood because you haven't wiped the boy's hand yet since obviously, Jang-bokki obviated it." Areum added, glaring at the girl.

Cheongsan slowly made his way towards Nayeon, his eyes are wide as he couldn't believe that the girl will really do anything unacceptable just to prove a point.

"Nayeon, you..." Areum stopped Cheongsan.

Nayeon forcefully shoved the female Lee twin's bokken aside. "Leave me alone! Fuck!" She yelled, breathing heavily.

"Should I just die, huh?" Nayeon looked at every single one of them. "That's what you want, isn't it?"

Silence took over the room. No one answered so Nayeon sighed.

Her eyes are already glistening as tears forms. "Why is Gyeongsu better than me? That dirty welfie pushed me."

"Nayeon..." Ms. Park managed to call the girl, her voice breaking.

"How could you just fucking..." Gyeongsu muttered and was about to charge at Nayeon but Daesu held his arm, stopping him.

"So you're really going to kill him just because he pushed you?" Areum raised an eyebrow. "Well in fact, you're the one who started calling him a welfie!"

"Stop ganging up on me!" Nayeon yelled, looking at everyone. "When I said he smelled, you all laughed. You all made fun of him too. Don't fucking act innocent now!"

"You bit–" Cheongsan tried to escape from Areum's hold.

Nayeon was then suddenly pushed to the ground as Gyeongsu had already made his way towards her.

"Stop it." The English teacher said, trying to stop the boy.

"Why are you like this?" Gyeongsu looked down at the girl. "You're... a potential murderer." He spat, his tone full of venom.

Hearing Gyeongsu say that, Nayeon completely broke down into tears. She breathed heavily, sobbing.

"I... I have no friends at all," she cried. "I don't need any of you!"

Nayeon attempted to get out of the broadcasting room, but she wasn't fast enough as Jangseul already grabbed her hand.

The Kendo club captain dragged her inside of the recording room, slamming the door shut.

Ms. Park was about to open the recording room's door, but Areum stopped her, softly smiling at the older woman.

"Let Jang-bokki handle this, saem." Areum said, her tone reassuring the English teacher.  "She may not look like it but, she's good at words, not in a bad way."

--

Inside the recording room, Nayeon sat on the floor, hugging her knees as she cries.

Jangseul sighed, putting her bokken on the floor before sitting beside the crying girl, her back leaning on the cupboard behind her.

"W-why didn't you let me go out?" Nayeon shakily asked as she was crying, not bothering to give the female Lee twin a look. "You wanted me dead, right?"