Chapter Three

THIRD PERSON

Silence emerged from the both of them, but not even a minute it got dissolved.

"Oi, Jang-bokki," Areum poked Jangseul in the arm. "Did the two of you really had a past?"

"Oops, nevermind. I can see your wifey glaring at us and I already know the answer." Said Areum almost immediately after asking.

Jangseul looked at where Namra is only to confirm that the class president really is glaring at the two of them.

The Kendo club captain can't help but to gulp before looking away.

"Yow, your wifey is scary." Areum spoke in a hushed tone and Jangseul could only nod at that.

My wifey really is scary, but still beautiful.

"No one's coming?" They heard Suhyeok asked.

"I think something is happening at the gate." Said Cheongsan.

"Let's call the cops again."

Jangseul looked at the one who spoke. Lee Nayeon, one of the annoying bitch– if not the most, in the school.

Lee Nayeon once made a gossip about Jangseul and Suhyeok dating after she saw the both of them hugging each other.

The thought of Jangseul dating her stinky feet brother grosses her out. And they don't do incest shits, for Pete's sake.

Definitely the gossip died down when the two revealed that we're twins.

Most of them are shocked. Well, Jangseul and Suhyeok are fraternal twins anyway making them not look like each other. Suhyeok has this tanned skin while Jangseul have a snow-like one. Suhyeok's eyes are slightly big while Jangseul's are cat-like.

"I am trying, but they won't pick up." Onjo replied.

Nayeon breathed heavily. "Hey! Do something. Tell Ms. Park to come and help!"

"Do what exactly?" Suhyeok questioned.

"I don't know! Anything!" Nayeon then turned to Namra. "What have you done as class president?"

The female Lee twin narrowed her eyes at Nayeon before walking towards beside Namra who stood up, looking and keeping eye-contact with Nayeon.

"Teacher's office? So you just want me to leave now?" Said Namra and it did not take a second for Jangseul to look at her.

"You don't have to." Jangseul muttered. Namra looked at her for a second before looking back at Nayeon who spoke again.

"Well, if you're offering."

Jangseul glared at Nayeon. This bitch.

"You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?" Namra asked with a hint of mock on her tone.

"Stop it, you two." Onjo interfered. "She's only saying that because you're the class president." She said, looking at Namra.

"Yeah. You are right?" Daesu assented.

"So just be patient, okay?" Wujin whose side-hugging Daesu, added.

Namra turned to both of them. Wujin pushed Daesu face to the side as he also avoided Namra's gaze.

"So stupid. Typical."

Onjo asked Namra, "What's typical?"

Before Namra could say anything, Jangseul was about to butt in but Areum beat her to it.

"Okay," the Kendo club vice-captain clapped lightly. "That is enough. We called the police so I'm sure we'll be fine soon."

Nayeon groaned. "But no one's coming!"

"Shut the fuck up." Jangseul gravelly said, pointing the bokken at Nayeon. "If you don't, I'll shove this bokken on your throat."

"Ladies, ladies... Can you just stop the fighting?" Gyeongsu butted in.

"Oh, now you're butting in, shithead?"

Jangseul continued to glare at Nayeon. This bitch really won't stop.

Gyeongsu stood up from leaning into the wall. "Shithead?" he said pissed, looking at Nayeon. "Did you just call me a shithead? Fuck."

Gyeongsu walked towards Nayeon, leaving the door. Daesu, along with Wujin stopped Gyeongsu.

"Gyeongsu, the door. Hold the door." Cheongsan said, pointing the door.

Gyeongsu sighed. "Did you hear what she said?"

"Let it go, Gyeongsu-yah. It's nothing new." Wujin tried to calm the pissed boy.

Gyeongsu glared one more time before going back to guard the door, but he was taken aback when the door suddenly slammed open.

"Whoa, shit!"

A man with a PE clothing rushes inside before closing the door almost immediately.

"Who is he again?" Areum whisper-asked to Jangseul.

"Coach Kang. That one coach whose always challenging Coach Jung." Answered Jangseul in the same hushed tone.

The coach breathe heavily. "Are you guys okay?"

The students nodded, except Jangseul and Areum who narrowed their eyes at the coach.

"What about you? Were you bitten, Coach?" Gyeongsu asked, stepping at the Coach closer.

The coach smiled, shaking his head. "No. I'm fine, children. Now, let's block the door first." He said, motioning the others to help him.

The others helped, while the Kendo club members didn't even moved an inch, feeling that something is off.

"Oi, Jang-bokki. I don't trust that man." Areum said only enough for Jangseul to hear her.

"Me too." Jangseul agreed, observing the coach. Her eyes then landed at the coach's arm.

The Kendo club captain's eyes widened, hissing a curse, "Shit.'

Jangseul went in front of I-sak and Onjo who actually also noticed the bite mark on the coach's arm. Areum followed Jangseul, standing beside her, gripping her bokken tight.

"Y-you have a bite mark." I-sak stuttered, hugging Onjo close.

The coach raised an eyebrow at the girl. "What are you saying? You do realize that accusing is not appropriate!"

"She's not accusing you, Coach Kang." Jangseul looked at the coach dourly. "Because it's true."

Because of what the Kendo club captain said, the room suddenly went quiet.

The coach turned at Jangseul and then to Areum whose beside her. He smirked, "Jung's little kittens. Where's your coach? Is he one of those now?"

Areum glared at the coach while Jangseul ignored him, pointing the bokken at his face.

"You should leave this classroom right now, Sir."