Chapter Five

THIRD PERSON

The students managed to get inside the Science Lab after that much of pushing windows to use it as their shield.

They barricaded the now broken windows of the room because apparently, the guy with the glasses, Joonyoung, made a mistake in using a fire extinguisher to hit the zombies wanting to get through the opened window making the closed glass window beside it, break.

Areum roamed her eyes around, checking if no one's missing.

She frowned. "Oi, guys," she called, catching the others' attention. "Where are the twins?"

"You were with them, right?" Onjo asked Cheongsan.

"They were behind me." The boy quietly replied.

"Then where are they?" Asked Areum, her voice filled with worry.

Cheongsan looked down. "I don't know."

Areum sighed at his answer, but she let out a small smile when she saw guilt in his eyes. "Okay... Don't worry, they won't die easily." She said, reassuring the boy.

Areum then looked at the quiet class president who looks like she doesn't even care at the twins, but Areum knows more than that.

She knows that the Choi worries for the twins, especially for the female Lee twin.

--

The twins managed to run before they get swarmed by zombies and to Jangseul's luck, she got to enter an empty room.

"Aish, my back hurts." Jangseul winced, caressing her back that collided with the stairs earlier.

But she's satisfied that she got the chance to smash the head of the zombie who tackled her earlier at the stairs though.

The Kendo club captain sighed as she sat on a chair, looking at the ceiling, wondering where could her twin brother be.

All she know is that Suhyeok ran in the opposite direction from where she ran and Jangseul can't help but to worry.

And aside from worrying for her brother, she also worries about her wifey and Areum.

Not even a minute later, Jangseul's thoughts of worries broke when she heard sobbing. She looked around the room until her eyes landed on a door that has a storage area sign on it.

She stood up, tightly holding her bokken as she slowly walks towards the door. Using her right hand, she reached for the doorknob while her left hand holds her bokken.

Releasing one heavy breath, Jangseul opened the door and was greeted by a petite girl sitting on the floor, hugging her knees as she cries.

The petite girl noticed the Lee's presence making her look up to her.

"Yuka." Jangseul muttered, looking at the girl.

"Jang-unnie!" The girl called and Jangseul immediately crouched, hugging the girl.

"Let's get out of this storage area, yeah?" Jangseul softly said, helping the petite girl as she stands up.

Jangseul pulled a chair for Yuka, letting the younger sit before asking, "Hey, are you good?"

Yuka looked at her with teary eyes before shaking her head making the Kendo club captain look at her in confuse.

"Why?" Asked Jangseul but it was soon answered when she saw a bite mark at the girl's leg.