Chapter Four

THIRD PERSON

"You should leave this classroom right now, Sir."

The coach looked at Jangseul incredulously. "What?"

Jangseul moved the bokken forward, it's tip touching the coach's forehead. "Don't play deaf, you heard me. Get out, now."

The coach laughed, finding the Kendo club captain ridiculous. "After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

Running out of patience at the coach, Jangseul yelled, "I said, get out now!"

"How dare you yell at me like that?!" The coach raised his hands and was about to hit Jangseul but his nose starts to bleed. His eyes widened as he reach for his bleeding nose.

"Fucking bastard." Jangseul cursed before kicking the coach on the stomach.

The coach fell on the floor and before he could even get up, he started convulsing as if an evil spirit possessed his body.

"Stay back, girls." Said Areum, standing protectively in front of the girls.

They heard the coach's bones crunch and when he stood up, he snarled. Everything happened too fast for everyone that they couldn't prevent the zombified coach from tackling Minji who got bitten on the lip.

Jangseul's eyes widen before rushing to pull the now zombie coach away from the short-haired girl.

The Kendo club captain managed to gather her strength, throwing the zombie away from them but it didn't helped as the zombie stood up, completely unaffected.

"D-do something!" Gyeongsu yelled.

Suhyeok and Cheongsan made avantage of the chairs around, grabbing one and pinning the zombified coach on the floor.

Minji looked at Daesu, tears falling down her eyes. "Daesu-yah... I can't. I don't want to die. Help me."

Daesu couldn't even respond and Jangseul averted her eyes off them, feeling guilty, thinking that if she's quick enough to not let the infected coach pounce at the girl, this wouldn't happen.

"Areum, the doors." Jangseul said making Areum nod and move.

The Kendo club vice-captain started bringing the stacked up chairs down and Nayeon stood up to help, wanting to get out of the classroom in an instance.

Minji also stood up, sobbing as she hobbles towards the door. Nayeon who noticed the short-haired girl, looked terrified.

"Don't come closer." Lee Nayeon muttered but Minji keeps on hobbling towards her.

"No! Get away from me!" Nayeon kicked the short-haired girl, resulting for her to fall on the floor.

Minji's bone then started snapping and cracking just like what happened to the infected coach. Screeching, the now zombie girl charges her way towards Daesu who successfully catched her like a restraint.

"Stop it. Stop it, Minji-yah!" Daesu cried as he back-hugged Minji from the arms, keeping her from attacking the others.

Jangseul made her way towards her brother and Cheongsan who is still pinning the zombified coach.

Without hesitation, she stabbed her wooden sword into the zombified coach's opened mouth, making the zombie stop moving.

Suhyeok and Cheongsan looked at her, mouth agape, which she ignored before looking at the others.

"We need to go." Jangseul said before helping Areum and Nayeon to bring the chairs down. The others helped too, bringing down the stacked up chairs down a lot faster.

"Get out, now!" Areum yelled before going out, holding Onjo and I-sak.

Jangseul held Namra's hand, pulling her outside the classroom.

"Daesu! Cheongsan! Get out!" Jangseul heard her brother shout. She looked back, a wave of relief hitting her system as she sees them already out of the room.

But that relief soon popped out like a bubble when a bunch of zombies came into their way.

Suhyeok came running from the back, jumping like a hero as he punch one zombie.

Jangseul looked at Areum. "Areum." 

Areum nodded, getting the signal. Jangseul then helped her brother as she heard Areum knocking some sense to the others who just stood and watched them fight to zombies.

The twins fought the zombies back to back. The male Lee twin sending punches and kicks while the female Lee twin strikes and stabs.

However, the zombies are way too many and they couldn't handle it all.

Noticing it, Areum looked around to see if there's anything they can use to prevent the zombies from them.

Her eyes landed to the windows. "Yah, Cheongsan. Help me with this." She said.

Cheongsan quickly obliged. Seeing the two of them pull a window from its latch, the others followed to get one too.

Suhyeok punched a zombie before sending a glance on her sister who just stabbed one in the eye.

"Jangie, they're too many."

Jangseul pulled the bokken out from the zombie's eye as she replied, "Let's stay back."

They went to where the others are, helping the boys who used the windows as a shield.

"C'mon, push!"

"Watch your hands!" Suhyeok reminded.

"Hey! Get out of the way!" Daesu yelled, holding a door he took out.

Jangseul looked at the guy, slightly grinning in amusement as they get behind Daesu.

She briefly patted the guy's back, complimenting, "Nice shield, big guy."

"Thanks, Captain." Daesu managed to reply.

Those who are behind the door pushed the door.

"Let's help them." Areum looked at the girls, motioning them to come and help.

They pushed and pushed to get to the stairs. After managing to push their zombie-mates down the stairs, they continued to ran upstairs.

The twins where the last ones to ran upstairs following Cheongsan and unfortunately, one zombie managed to grab Suhyeok's feet.

Jangseul was about to help her brother but another zombie came into her view, tackling her.

"Suhyeok! Jangseul!" Cheongsan called the twins' names in worry.

"Get to the lab!" Suhyeok shouted as he tried to kick the zombie who grabbed his feet.

"Hurry!" Jangseul added as she placed her bokken in between the zombie's mouth, not wanting to get bitten.

Cheongsan hesitated to leave the twins, but he heard the commotion from the others are making him follow them.

Jangseul looked at the zombie that's tackling her on the stairs, annoyed and at the same time in pain.

"I'm going to smash that head of yours on the stairs, just fucking wait."