WE SCORED A TOUCH DOWN!

A/n:
Love y'all sm! Hope you enjoy!

Y/n POV:
The next day Conner had a game against the Knights. Mom drove us to the game and tried to give Conner a kiss when he was going to the locker room but he just tilted his head away and said "ew mom".

Me and Conner were about to go into the locker room, I was in charge of water again so Coach Brizone(?) could "coach". "Y/n, little warning this is a boys locker room" coach Troy said as me and Conner walked by him. "I grew up with Conner I think I'll be fine" I said with a smile.

As soon as we walked in I saw Marcos with his shirt off swinging it above his head. "We've got a guest here Marcos put on a shit" Said coach Troy as he came in behind Conner and I. "Oh hey girly" Marcos said confidently. "Don't." I said and tuned away.

Everyone laughed at Marcos and then got back to changing. Coach Troy was about to give the team a pep talk so everyone sat on the benches around. "Hey Y/n" Brian called and patted the seat next to him. Conner gave me a knowing look and just smiled.

"What did you even say to him yesterday during practice?!" I whisper yelled. "Nothing" Conner said back still smiling. I went and sat beside Brian and coach Troy started to talk.

"Ok so I know we haven't won a game this season" he began. "We haven't scored a single point either" added Paulie. "Yeah thanks Paulie" coach Troy rolled his eyes and began talking again.

After he was done we all went out onto the field. Defence was out first so Brian and Conner were on the bench along with Marcos, Harlan and a few others. I leaned on the back of the bench behind Brian.

"I don't think we're gonna win" Brian said as he tilted his head back to look at me. I looked down at him. "Really? What makes you think that?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. He smiled and lifted his head again to watch the game.

As the game progressed all I really did was watch the game, fill up water bottles and talk to Brian, Conner and Harlan. The score board was now 0-38 and the chances weren't looking good...like at all. Coach Troy huddled them all up and started talking.

Dad came out of the bleachers and threw his visor on the ground. I rolled my eyes and pretend not to see. "You see that coach? Some punk just threw my visor" my dad said and picked up his visor and walked towards the guys.

Not to close but he was signalling to coach Troy. They ran back out into the field and I watched not expecting anything to happen. After Marcos tackled the guy with the ball Conner came in, grabbed the ball and scored a god damn touchdown.

They all started jumping and cheering. "CONNER!" I said as I ran at him and jumped on him to hug him. "You scored a touchdown!" I said after he pried me off of him.

Everyone ran to coach Troy and we all started chanting "We scored a touchdown!" Over and over. "You see that boys? E-LEC-TRICITY!" Coach said and everyone started getting excited again.

After everyone calmed down they all went back to the locker room as I waited outside with mom. "We scored a touchdown mom!" I said still smiling. "I saw!" She said as she laughed. "Hey Y/n, here" Brian said as he handed me a piece of folded paper.

I looked at him confused as he walked away. I opened the paper and saw his phone number, Snapchat and instagram written down in a messy but neat printing. I look back at him as he's about to get in his car he smiles and winks at me. "Ooo, so you and Brian?" My mom said as Conner came out of the locker room. "Shut up" I said and walked to the car.

I got into the back seat with Conner as mom and Jamie got in the front. Conversation about the game filled the car on the way home as we laughed.

When we got home Conner went to take a shower and I went down to the basement and sat on one of the couches. Having a house this big I really only go maybe 4 places, the kitchen, my room, the basement and the bathroom. We literally have a library that I swear no one uses.

I go on my phone and type in Brian's Snapchat, insta and put his phone number in my contacts. "Hey I heard Brian gave you his phone number" Conner tease as he came and sat on the couch. "Shut up" I said and put my phone down.

"Minecraft?" He asked. "Minecraft!" I responded and we spent the rest of the night playing Minecraft. "I'll message Brian tomorrow maybe later tonight" I said to Conner. "He's probably waiting for you to message him" Conner said in a mocking tone.

"The moment you like someone I'm gonna treat you the exact same way you're treating me right now" I said to him with a small smile.