Family Game Night~

HEY EVERYONE SORRY ABOUT NOT UPLOADING! schools been terrible and yesterday I finished meh test :)

There is nothing sadder than failing a test u studied for... I risked my whole mental life for that test to get a D... or a C... I forgot :/

Anyways ENJOY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka's POV

I am asleep in my room and all of a sudden I heard loud ass footsteps running to my door, without any thought I grab a knife on my desk and then throw it to the opening door. I am smart enough to aim my throw to the side of the door and not hit whoever came in, because I knew it probably was Toga.

"SHIT!" she gasped at the door as she put her hands up towards her chest.

"O-oh! Sorry babe..." I apologize to Toga who had a horrified look on her face, her face then lit up and she blushed so hard she had to hold her checks to stop it. She squeals and closes her eyes tightly. 

"HIMIKO?!" I yell in confusion. 

"AHHH FUCK! MOCHI~! YOUR SO CUTE, AND SO PROTECTIVE! It complete turns me on!" she says with no regrets while walking over to me. I blush and start rolling in my covers.

"NOOOOO," I wail, "YOU'RE SO EMBARRSSING!"

"AWWWW~," she tells me, "So cutee! You're a bean mochi!"

She crawls on my lap and swirls circles on my stomach kissing my nose and then my collarbone. I take her chin and start to politely kiss her as she melts into the kiss almost instantly. We sweetly make out softly, I enjoy the moment as I sit her up on my lap further. I break the kiss slightly panting looking into her love coating eyes.

"I love the way you look at me like that Himi~" I say to Toga as she blushing more.

She buries her face in my neck licking from here to there.

"You're such a bottom sometimes Himiko" I smile at her.

"F-fuck you Ochako..." she mumbles under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask in a manner that makes her stomach sink knowing what's about to happen.

"Uhmmm I-I Mochi w-wait! PFFT" she starts as I levitate her onto the roof doing the same for me.

As she's floating I start to tickle her sides as she helpless in the air.

"AHH FUCK! DAVINKI! HELP ME HAHAHA!" she screams bloody murder into the air asking her Dabi's help.

Dabi rushes in the room, "Are you guys coming for game night or what??" he ask.

"S-SHE TRYING TO F-FUCKING KILL ME! HELPPP BAHAHAHA!" she yells.
I turn my head to him 

"She'll be fine.." I say in a low tone.

"uhmm I think your partner what's to live for now Uraraka" Dabi smirks.

"Mmm I guess your right" I say still tickling Toga.

Then I see she stopped smiling and her eyes were dull...