Uraraka-san~ (Smut chapter)

HELLO YALL WELCOME! FINNALY TO THE MOMENT OF URARAKA x TOGA! >:3

Anyways chapter contains:

-Smut (Obvi)

-S!X Toys

-Kinky ;3

ANYWAYS ENJOYYY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka's POV

    Her breath went down my neck and my neck is sensitive and and I shiver and grunt. She apologizes and I tell her it's fine. I'm not gonna lie It kind of gets me turned on though... WAIT NU! Soon, apparently Toga can't wait any longer and her face gets closer to mind. I gasp and she kisses me, I am surprised but it doesn't take long before I kiss back. My hands slid to her neck and I feel her hands go onto my waist. She bites my lip and I open my mouth, she slides her tounge in and I gasp. She smiles and keep going I lose my balance and we slip. Now she is on top of me and my hands are on her chest. She shrikes and keep going. Then Twice opens the door:

"Ok guys well time is u- ...guys come here..."

The L.O.V come and gasp to me and Togs. She stop kissing gets up picks me up and walks away. She looks back and says I swear to GOD please follow us.. I dare you... She smiles and walks back to her room. She throws me on the bed and continues and I softly moan. Ah~ T-toga... She smiles and starts biting my neck. Then she rubs her hand up my shirt and my bra, her warm hand touches it and I moan louder F-fuck Toga~ Nghh~ She soon stops and I whimper at the lost of her touch. I frown and shuffle as I see her get up, she walks over the a closet and get out a bag of items. I ask what's that? She doesn't answer and I get scared, she takes out handcuffs and crawls back over to me. She ties my hands up over my head and she grabs a blindfold and a collor and puts them both on me. She pulls the leash and I gasp, she puts her hand up to my mouth and I start to suck on them. I enjoy this and when she tries to pull away I go closer and I won't let go. She gets them out of my mouth and waits for permission to pull down my pants. I nod and she does she takes off my under wear. She snaps and a tiny portal appears and hands her a vibrator. I wasn't paying attention to Toga but she thrust her fingers inside me and I moan loudly. GAHHH~

She thrust in and out of me and I beg for more, she starts to suck on my chest and I can't take anymore. She keeps going deeper with each thrust and she is abusing my chest. "T-TOGA I-IM GONNA CUM! A-ah~" With that said she goes faster and faster until I cum on her hand. She pulls it out but she doesn't stop, she grabs the vibrater and shoves it inside me. I yell and start to pant as she turns the power up by 4. My head goes back and she pulls the leash and says "I don't think I told you to cum yet. Mmmm Oh well looks like I gotta punish you Mochi~" I couldn't talk it was too much, she turns it up to 7 and at this point I'm pretty sure the whole League can hear me. H-HIMKO! GAH~ PLEASE TOGA! AhhhH~ My eyes roll back as I cum again. "M-MASTERRR!!~ FUCKK!~ NGh A-AH~ T-TOGA!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~After an hour because Tog bad gurl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toga's POV

     I didn't feel much pleasure but I didn't care. After I was satisficed I turned off everything (Everything?!) and untied Mochi. I apologized if I was being to rough and cuddled her. She fell asleep in my arms and snuggled up closer to me. In the morning she woke up in my chest and bushed , she looked like a tomato. She got up and yawned the cutest yawn ever. I smiled and got up to. We walked into the kitchen getting ready to make breakfast until she turned on the news. It had said:

"Ochako Uraraka student missing from U.A If anyone finds her contact Shouto Aizawa a.k.a Easerhead." 

Then turned it off and said. "Sucks because I'm staying here! I gasped "YOU ARE?!" She nodded and I squeezed her so tight her whimper in pain because if her legs. I forgot, and I'm still surprised she could walk.. We made blueberry pancakes and egg for everyone, we got everyone up and we all ate together taking about their next attack. Uraraka told them she wouldn't mind attacking but we CAN'T attack Tsuyu, Mina, Momo or Jirou. She agreed and we continued. Soon the plan was done. We all decided to go shopping today, we got dressed and we all picked a partner. 

(Here are the groups)

-Toga & Uraraka

-Dabi & Shigaraki

-Spinner & Mange

and Kurogiri said he didn't want to shop so he would wait for us at the main office.

Me and Uraraka went clothes shopping until I saw a store called "Lovers" (Its for grownups only don't look it up. It's real please don't sue me Wattpad and/or Lovers :() We went in there and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! It's KINKY! I gasped and took a look around, Uraraka started to blush and looked down. She left into an aisle and I followed her, she looked at some vibrators and dildos (I think that's how you spell it) I was surprised and toke note of it. I brought some more stuff and soon the day of the attack came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's 6 now and I'm still sad :D

Next ones not gonna be a chapter but a A/N Sorry yall but I need to talk :(

OKIE SEE YALL NEXT TIME >:3