Toga? Are you Ok?

HEYY YALL! See I'm still posting more today

Also in the last one Toga was excited because today see was gonna go finally kill her parents! Yeee yall thought something else didn't ya? No I'm playing I'm sorry meh Kawiis :(

Anyways this video contains:

-Gore

-Angst

-Trigger warning

-And idk what else I'm now just planning this :/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toga's POV

     "OH I'M SO EXCITED! TODAY IS THE DAY!" Uraraka looks at me slightly scared. I chuckle and tell her today I'm gonna go kill my god damn abusive parents :3, She smiles as wide as she can she runs in her closet and so do I a couple of minutes later we both come out look gorgeous and ready to kill. Their is rage in both of our eyes but we hide it well, we go into the attic and get all kinds of weapons: Guns, Knifes, spears and more we smile at our options and head out. But Mina already knew so she came to record, we were all cute but we dressed up like villans too :3

    After about 1 hours of hoping through tress and planning we finally got there. I happily but angry knocked on the door and my parents answered. "T-Toga? What are you doing here?" My dad came and looked at me terrified and I loved it, we all smiled as Mina got out the camera. Uraraka pushed them back and slammed the door and locked it, me and Uraraka got out our weapons and we smiled. Of course my parents tried to run but we held them back I took my dad and Uraraka took my mom. Uraraka went first, she first turned my mom around and whispered into her ear:

"Your daughter fucked me and she FUCKING LOVED IT!" She stabbed her rapidly with this villainous laugh coming out of her mouth, she stopped from the screaming in pain the thing that sent her off (Uraraka) was when my mom said this: "No One Will ever LOVE YOU, YOU MISTAKE!" Uraraka got out a gun and shot her more and more, but she knew she was dead.. Uraraka opened my mom's stomach up and ripped out all her organs and OMG! Uraraka was FUCKING HOT! "damn.." I said under my breath. Of course my heart was still hurt from what she said, after Uraraka was done I looked at my dad and he was pale. He was terrified and looked at me slowly but surely, Uraraka panted until her neck crack while looking at my dad I shivered at the sight of it. But when I was about to stab my dad he said: (Trigger warning)

"Toga no one loves you, your a psycho path, a sadist, a mistake and stupid. Everyone who knows you wants you to die, Toga NO ONE LOVES YOU...." I pause and stop, I start to laugh louder and I keep laughing louder until I get out the biggest knife ever. I stab in in the head, in the heart, I slice his neck off and Uraraka comes over to help. My eyes dilate and they turn purple I can't stop laughing I can stop stabbing until every single part of his body is into pieces. And I remind you this whole time I'm crying my eyes out. After I'm done All my limbs give out other than my arms, Uraraka picks me up Mina stops recording and we go back without leaving any evidence of the murder. (A/N Is that really murder though? They did it for a reason..) 

We get home and I'm in her arms crying and smiling through out the tears, Shigi, Dabi and Kurogiri gasp and follow Uraraka and me into our room. I keeps laughing and giggling until I gets up and walk slowly to the bathroom and closes it. I fall to the floor and cry more and more thinking maybe it is true, maybe no one loves me. Uraraka comes into the bathroom and gasp, she see's a razor blade on my cantor and it has blood on it and she runs up to me and lifts my sleeve up. She see's cuts from the blade on my wrist, they had been their for some time but they were deep and still bleeding. She calls Kurogiri and he brings in some alcohol for the cuts, I scream at the pain of the sizzling from the cuts. Mina comes in and hugs me it doesn't do much but the next day I decide all the pain needs to go away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKIE BYE Kawiis I hope yall enjoyed and I have to tell you something...

I just tricked ya NO MORE CLIFF HANGERS RIGHT NOW ENJOY THE REST OF THE CHAPTER! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

        Toga goes to U.A and she could care less about the alarms Aizawa follows her up to the roof and realize what's happening. He screams Uraraka's name and Kurogiri makes a portal that leads Uraraka right to Toga. "TOGA STOP!" Uraraka said with tears in her eyes. Toga turns around and smiles at her she says "All the pain needs to go away, I can't take it anymore it needs to go..." Uraraka runs up to her as she jumps off the roof, but Kurogiri makes another portal and it brings Toga back up Uraraka catches her in her arms and Toga cries into her chest and asked "D-o you love me Mochi?" Uraraka cries and yells "OF COURSE I DO! YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME.. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! WITHUT YOU LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. I WULD KILL MYSELF IF YOU DIED! I LOVE YOU TOGA!" Toga gasped and cries more as Uraraka thanks Aizawa and heads home, Urarak decides Toga need to feel loved so she plans something special for her and the L.O.V agree. The deadline is tomorrow and Toga is gonna feel loved, Uraraka cuddles Toga until she falls asleep and she tells Mina to get the supplies. Plan_Toga's Love is a go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OKIE YALL HELLO! THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YALL ENJOYED! 

Nu sneak peaks >:3 sorry~

Sorry this toke so long :( I lost motivation but then I regained it because I remembered you guys want to read. So See yall soon :3