"whoops, sorry darling ~" ( chapter 6 )

( Author note - i might make a ' count the way's ' funtime freddy x reader book and a ' into the pit ' spring bonnie soon just a heads up )

I was going around minding my buessness nervous about what's going to happened during the afternoon, till i heard banging in the vents hearing squecks turning faint in front of me, ' It could be the small robot' I thought and followed the sound.

I chased the banging all the way to the mall, ' shoot, i about to lose them i should get sun to help me out, let's see if he can maybe chase them out' , I thought.

I quickly ran to the main stage to the back room seeing lolbit tirrfide as if she seen something horrifing ," lolbit is everything okay? " i said, she quickly ran over to me blabbing everything very quickly, " Therewasthisscaryanminitronicgoingaroundthepizzariaitwastryingtograbmebutfoxysavedme-",I cut her off, " hey, hey, calm down tell me everything slowly-" I was cut off by screaming as the group ran n the room locking the door and blocking it, " what is happening?!", i yelled everyone looked at me, sun came to me and started to tell me about an animtronic going around trying to grab them, " the robot was bigger then me and it looks familliar what you talked about-", sun was cut off by foxy, " wait, you know about this robot that tried to kill us why didn't tell us" , he yelled puppet immediatly close his mouth, " don't yell, You'll going to lead it to us" , said puppet, " look guy's, I was going to tell yall but i guess boss releasted it early,  maybe it knew what to do or boss did something with the other ones whice made them turned on early " , I whispered the last part, but the other heard , " wait, what do you mean other ones?", i quickly turned to say something back but then freddy cut me off, " Wait, where's y/n ? " , he said, we looked around to see no sign of y/n, " Oh my- We forgot about y/n!" yelled puppet, but as soon we were about to go back outside till freddy ran out the door. ( Oop, you furture husba- UH- I Mean your 'best friends' might die)

( y/n pov )

What is happening, I've been hearing banging and screaming all day whice is now scearing me. I looked around hearing the banging again but this time it stoped ' oh no ' The vent opened on the celing with something falling out landing on a table in front of me. What was in front of me was two little animatronics one a bear and a deer with their own sticks they look soo CUTE LOOK AT THEM!

 What was in front of me was two little animatronics one a bear and a deer with their own sticks they look soo CUTE LOOK AT THEM!

( I forgot to draw the pouch)

"H- hey there buddy's look at cute you guy's are, what's your name's" , i asked them. the deer seems to so have a sticky note in their pouch whice is adorable, then the bear got a pencile and give it to the deer soon, the deer give me the sticky note,  " The bear name is berry and my name is snowy" , the note said I look back at them, I was about to say something but then something fell out of te vents that was bigger then th small ones.

Before It can complete stand up, I grab berry and snowy and ran off to find the others. I ran out of the mall and ran to freddy popcorn stand quickly jumping over the stand hiding under the table. I can hear crashing all over the main area. I stayed quite till feel something poking my head I look up to see snowy looking at me then pointing at the door to see freddy Straing at e opening the door wider for me. He put out his hand waving at me to come over, I quickly picked up berry and snowy and crawld over to the door.