first time ( chapter 5 )

(what am i doing i'm scared that i might get caught making this)

( Y/n Pov )

After Eating, I cleaned my hands before reading the note ( yea that's right you ain't ready the note with them dirty hands )

I giggled at the note and gotten ready, I lifted the room to the main area seeing Puppet at the prizes area " Ah, I see your hear, I'm guessing your here to meet the one and only Funtime Freddy Fazbear!" she yelled the last part as Freddy came out of the mall main entrance " y/n your here mind telling me what's happening" he said looking confused " I don't know you told me to meet you over here on the note" i said he was about to say something back, but was cut off by sun " Sorry for the wait, follow we your table is waiting your you two " we followed him to a table at the food court, " Here's your table your waiter well be on their way" sun said and just walked off 

Freddy and I just sat down and just talked for a bit till we heard talking in the background. We turned to see Lolbit and Foxy walking into the mall and looking around seeing me and Freddy " Hey guy's what are ya'll doing here " said Foxy as he lend over on the table as lolbit went to grab a seat and sat down " Oh we were told to come here earler, Freddy got a note from vanny to give it to me "  " oh really i bet the group did this, but now i think of this i believe that the others set a date up for you guy's"  said lolbit

Freddy and I looked at each other quickly with our face turning red " NO, NO, NO, NO, THAT CANT BE TRUE WE JUST MEETED 4 DAYS AGO" yelled Freddy " Too late yall on a date now, enjoy it while it last so if you don't mind we're going here " said foxy grabing a chair sitting down next to lolbit
I looked at Foxy with a dissapointed face, all he did is chuckled then Vanny walked over to us, " Hello there, sorry for the wait- oh looks like we have some visiters well then what would you all have to day", she got out a small paper with a pen " uh i will have (F/f) and a soda (F/f means favorite food and you can chnge the name if you want ) .

                                                                                                                          ( after eating )

( Why does this feels like i'm speed running this story ) " that was nice but me and lobit are going to watch a movie want to join us " said foxy, i was about to say something till freddy cut me off' " Sure, we don't joining but before we do, i need to talk to you and lolbit real quick, hold on y/n i'll be back " he said grabing lolbit and foxy walking away.

( Foxy pov )

Freddy went between me and lolbit and started to whisper," we're going to whisper so y/n can't hear- wait hold, hey y/n can you walk backwards a bit please" he said, " Oh yeah sure umm right here ?" they said looking back at us, " yeah that's good thanks" he said back before turning his head back to me and lolbit. I started to talk, " Okay then, Soooo ... what do you need -" i got cut by lolbit " Is it about your future wife~" he looked at her with a fluster face as if he's about to give up on hs life, "Can you stop saying that, you have been repetting it all morning but uh yeah this is about y/n i've made my decided to tell them, but i don't think they are going to understand though" he said looking nervous looking at y/n then to the ground, " looked freddy, if you don't tell them i will" i said leaving the talk and going up to y/n, " Hey y/n, i got something to tell you about fred- ack!" i was pulled back by lolbit draging me back to the group " your not telling them, freddy is. Is that right freddy ..... freddy?" we look over where freddy was realizing that he's gone, " Where did he g- oh, he's with y/n" " GET YOUR PHONE OUT, I'M TO GET THE OTHER'S !" Lolbit yelled, running away.

( Freddy pov )

" Hey y/n, i got something to tell you" I said walking up to them. They look over seeing me and walking over, " Hey freddy, what's up " They said, " I've been thinking about something that i- um, i- uh, look I don't know, if your the same with me, but i loved you sice the day we met, how the felling have been taking over my body for a long time and today is the day, i releast it".

( Y/n pov )

OH MY- WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHAT SHOULD I DO, I MEAN I FELL THE SAME BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHAT TO SAY, without thinking i kissed him on the head, he looked a me with a his face fully red, OH SHOOT, I MISSED UP. He just blank, before jumping on top of me kissing me " heh, love you too bubby",after saying that a flashing sound came from behind us. We looked to see the whole gang behind us smiling with Foxy holding a phone, behind everyone bon bon started yelling, " AYO, WHAT THE FUC-"

( Vanny pov )

" Boss you needed something ? ", I said his back was facing me working on an animtronic, " yes, i need you to fetch me some spare part for the arms and legs plus i've finished on two of the animtronic, but they ran off somewhere, so keep an eye out just in case", he said in an mad tone , " got it, but when well be the robot ready " ,i said trying to see if i can warn the others before It's releast, " maybe tommarrow afternoon, but after it's done and killing the others it will be released in the human town seeing if we can find more people to join the group and we could go back to that sister location and find some old parts to make more animtronics" , he said turning to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm finnaly done, 934 words done

but a new idea came in my head

why not make a oneshot of the oddiest rleplay

than i was like why not, so your getting a oneshot soon

[I'm glad your here]   The Oddiest roleplay  funtime freddy x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें