sick day (chapters three)

(Y/n means 'your name')

( I will be using they / them since people will be reading this and I don't what gender to use )

(Foxy pov)

I went to check on y/n because i haven't seen them all day plus Freddy keeps asking where they are, so right now where on our way to their room.

"Hey guys", we looked behind us to see lobit running up to us " sup lobit need anything " " naaa, just came checking on yal-" " have you seen y/n" Freddy blurt out cutting off lobit, " no I have not seen them, why do you like then " Freddy face started to turn pick , " n- no no, why would you say that we're just friends " , Freddy stutter (oh lord, it's starting ) " I was just joking,  but I can help you find them, I have a good nose " , said lobit, she has a very good nose of smelling human , " sure that would make things easier " I said

We followed lobit to y/n room, " they're still in their room, but not in a good way " lobit said. We entered the room and seeing them in bed. Freddy push me and lobit out of the running up to them and yelled, " y/n we've been looking every where for yo- oh, are you ok you don't look so good " " yeah, just not feeling well right now" , y/n said. I walked up to them and put my hand on their head, " your burning hot, hey lobit can you make some soup for y/n " " sure, I'll be back with the soup", " and Freddy stay here with them, I'll be back with some medicine" "ok, I will"

( Freddy pov )

Foxy left the room leaving me and y/n alone, " so .... lets get ready to know about each other, I'll go first, my favorite food is chicken what's yours ", I said, " heh, well my favorite food is (F/f)", y/n said. We just talked for a bit till lobit came in with soup in her hands with foxy behind her with the medicine.

( Lobit pov )

I put the soup down next to y/n on a table. Looked over at Freddy and started speaking " hey Freddy, follow me", we walked out the rooms seeing sunrise in front of us ,"why hello there, how's the new friend! " " shh, quiet down, there not feeling well right and as I was saying I know you like them " " oh la-la-laa~ Freddy has a crush, can I help!" sundrop said ( I found out that sundrop was his real name not sunrise ) "sure you can help I guess, but no trouble got it " I said giving sun a stare " well ok, what should i help with then get flowers, snacks, ice cream-" " whoa, calm down maybe in the future not right not ok " As sunrise and i started talking Freddy spoke up " guy's clam down plus i need to think about it first and I'm scared that they might not like me back " " well at least you won't get so worked up " I said, then there were screaming coming from y/n room " NO , NO, NO, I AM NOT TAKING IT" OH, COME ON Y/N IT'S GOOD FOR YOU" foxy and y/n yelled. We all ran inside seeing foxy trying to give y/n the medicine "so this is the person that Freddy likes" , said sun " yep " I replied back, sun started to fangirl ( or fanboy ) in the background squealing trying to not make much attention.

(no one pov )

It's been two days since y/n has gotten sick but they started to fell better. When foxy told us that there not sick anymore Freddy ran to there room and tackled them with a hug to the ground we also noticed that Freddy started to act close with them. I mean he started to help out, hanging out with even more then everybody else in the pizzeria, plus he tries to act normal when the others are around. The gang decided to make a date for them but not right now though. 

(Freddy pov )

Me and my friends are going to the theater to watch a new movie that came out. we all went in our seats and I of Course sat next to y/n. half way though the movie and y/n is looking tired. decided to bring her back to her room after the movie. The movie over everyone left to their rooms leaving me and y/n alone I was about to tell them that the movie done, but they were already asleep. I picked them up and took them to their room " wha- Freddy where are we going? " " nothing just taking you to your room " " oh ok " then they fell back asleep, i opened the door and put them in bed soon leaving the room going to mine. I floped onto bed thinking about how should I asked them that I love them I decided to ignore that and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo finally over 907 words in I'm going to take a break for now on 

well that's all I can say  have a good day everyone

or night