2012!🧡🐢||My Daddy's got a gun!

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm on my way." Then it clicked off.

Donatello took Mikey's phone "What did I tell you about screaming?!" The Footbots heard them and were now closing in. "Leo and the others probably have their hands full. We can't just call them for backup!" Donnie grabbed his bo staff.

The first bot that went for Mikey was taken down by his nunchucks. "But I didn't call Leo?" He barely managed to dodge an incoming kick. His muscles were still sore from all the running.

"Who could you possibly cal-Argh!" Donnie was thrown to the side. His bo staff flew out of his hands.

"Donnie!!" Mikey screamed in panic but he was surrounded by Footbots.

Donnie looked up. The enemy already had a sword up. It would be too late to move out of this. The purple banded turtle closed his eyes tight and hoped his shell would be hard enough to take the blow.

Then...

BANG!

What?

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Donatello heard the heavy robots hiting the ground and hesitantly opened one eye.

There, at the end of the alley, was a tall figure accompanied by the shadows. Behind him was a black panther harley-davidson softail breakout motorcycle. Donnie couldn't see his face from the helmet. But from way the streetlight reflected, Donnie could make out the several chains and belt buckle on the person's black ripped jeans that shone with the silver skull rings on his leather gloved fingers. A spiked black leather jacket, accompanied by an equally dark turtleneck shirt. And of course.

The smooth smoking barrel of a gun.

The other Footbots saw the intruder, and went in for the kill. The stranger picked up a pipe, and started brutally beating the living wires out of the Footbots.

Donnie took cover and cringed at the way the stranger stabbed a footbot through its head. Yikes.

Metal parts and bullets were flying everywhere! This guy was moving with impressive speed. He was mainly using the gun to block, while the pipe was used for offensive attacks. Most likely to save ammo.

Finally, the last Footbot went down without a head.

Donnie's breath hitched. He bagan to sweat excessively. It finally dawned that he and his little brother were alone with this dangerous person.

Oh no. This is bad. They need to get out of here now.

"M-Mikey..." Donnie stuttered "We need to ru-"

"Cupcake🖤~!" Mikey skipped and threw himself on the tall figure. Donnie watched, mortified and the way Mikey was churring and rubbing his cheek all over the guy's shirt.

The young turtle was blushing adorably with one foot in a curled up princess pose, as if he didn't just see such a fucked up display!

The stranger dropped his pipe and reached out for Mikey.

"MIKEY!" Donnie went in for his staff and ran towards his brother. Safety be dammed. That is his only little brother!

"Mikey, baby. Its good to see you safe." You said, voice muffled by the helmet.

Donnie fell face first on the ground.

"You came!" Mikey's eyes were sparkling, looking at you like the Knight in Dark armor that you are "My hero~!" Hearts were floating around him.