15 ~ Celebrations...!!!

Asalualaikum Loves! :*

I'm back !! Hahahha missed me? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well, I missed you all ! Before you guys read....

Just in case anyone want to get in touch with me? If some of you dont know...

Follow me on my instagram account @ioyedhoombros ..

So get in touch with me on ig.. Would love to! :)

So now you guys can read.... :P

Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Anber's perspective*

It was time to get ready for the party. Everyone was busy getting ready while I sat tired and exhausted on my bed.

Beep beep!

My phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and unlocked the screen, revealing a text message from Roxy

Roxy: Hey boo! What's up? When will you arrive at Isaiah's house?

Me: Hi Rox! Nothing much, I was going to get ready. Will be there soon babe.

Roxy: Okay! And by the way, can you send me a picture of your gown you are going to wear for the party tonight

Me: Sure!

I take a picture of my black gown and send her the picture.

"The dress code for girls is a black gown, and for boys its a tuxedo... Pata nahi why she wants a picture of my gown when its all going to be a little similar." I bite my nail, confused.

I shrug my shoulders, shrugging my thoughts off and sit back on the bed. I sigh feeling a little weak.

"Begum? Tayyar nahi hona hai?" Hussain questions raising his eyebrows as he steps out of the bathroom buttoning up the remaining buttons of his shirt.

"Ready hona hai Hussain. But I dont know why I'm not feeling well." I say making circles with my finger on my dress.

"Kya hua?" Hussain asks worried as he walks up to me. "Tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?" He asks concerned

"Im fine Hussain, just a little weak and exhausted."

"If you are not well, then we will not go." Hussain suggests worriedly.

"No no! Im fine. It's maybe because meine subah sirf thoda khaya. Ill be fine." I assure with a smile and he returns it, still unconvinced. I grab my full sleeved gown and trudge towards the bathroom.

After taking a nice cool shower and wearing my gown, I head outside finding Hussain all ready, going through his phone while biting his lower lip.

He looks up at me and smiles; his eyes still holding concern... towards my health.

I walk up to the mirror and plug in the hair dryer. I start to blow dry my hair and this time, I made sure my hair wasnt wet at all.

I was still busy drying my hair when Hussain gets up from the bed and walks up to me. My hands stop mid air and I raise my eyebrows. He smiles and shakes his head. Before I can get back to blow drying my hair, Hussain grabs my wrist, halting me.

Hussain slowly takes the hair dryer away from my hand while I just look at him with furrowed eyebrows. He gently places the hair dryer on the table and holds me by my shoulders and turns me around, making me face him.

"Aaj se, everyday, I... will blow dry your hair." He warmly smiles at me and my furrow turns into a shy smile.

Hussain picks up the hair dryer and starts to blow dry my hair. He ruffles my hair softly as I smile looking down; feeling relaxed, relieved.