8 ~ Heart Over Mind

*Anber's perspective*

"Hussain where are you taking me?" I question nervously. I was blindfolded.

"Ohoo yaar. Thoda sabr karlo. We are almost there." He replies sweetly. He holds my arm and leads me to our destination.

"Okay let me open it." Hussain says as he slides his hand away from my hand. He unties the blindfold and removes it from my eyes revealing the beautiful sight. My jaw drops in surpirse.

"Hussain ye?" I question and turn my head and look at him. Hussain smiles and look at me. He wraps his hand around my waist and rests his chin on my left shoulder. I rest my hand on his hand and lean my head to my left resting my head on his cheek. We just stand in that position for a good minute staring at the beautiful sight in front of us.

After spending sometime there we left. On our way back home, in the car, Hussain slipped his hand in my hand. I tightened my grip around his hand.

Yakeen nahi aa raha hai ke humare beech sab pehle jaisa ho gaya hai, sab problems and misunderstanding door ho gayi hai.

"Oye kahan kho gayi?" Hussain questions tugging on my hand a little which was in his grip.

"Kuch nahi Hussain. Bas sonch rahi thi ke humare beech kitni misunderstandings aur problems thi, I thought ke ye sab kabhi door nahi hogi, lekin I'm surprised how our life changed." I say surprised at our destiny.

"Oye hoye pagli. Ab purani baton ko peeche mud ke kyun dekhna? I know it seemed a little impossible but I'm happy ke sab theek ho gaya." Hussain says happily. Hussain pulls my hand towards his lips and kisses the back of my hand. "Im happy to have you in my life again." He says and stares at me

"Hussain road pe dhyaan do." I say giggling a little as I push his cheek a little forcing him to turn his head and pay attention to the road. Hussain laughs a little as he turns his head, paying attention to the road.

"Kya yaar... Dekhne do na mujhe." He whines like a kid

"Ghar jaake dekh lena jitna dekhna hai." I say smirking

"Sahi mein? Sirf dekhna?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Aur kuch nahi karna?" He whispers coming close to my face a little. My eyes widen at what he said. Heat emits from my face. I blush a little. Hussain smirks as he slowly moves back and turns his head towards the road. I turn my attention towards the road too.

My eyes widen in shock as I catch sight of what was in front of us. I went speechless.

"Hussain!" Was the only thing I could utter in shock before everything in front of my eyes blacked out....

************

My eyes shoot open and I hurriedly sit up straight. My eyes roam my surroundings trying to figure out where I was, what I was doing? Was it all true? Sweat formed on my forehead and my hands become shaky

I quickly turn my head and look at Hussain who was sleeping peacefully. Allah ka shukar hai.

I look at my right and extend my arm for water. I gently remove the cap that covered the glass of water. I grab the glass and pull my shaky hands back. I slowly drink the water.

Afer drinking water, I throw my hand out again placing the glass back.

"Anber?" Hussain voice startles me a little. Hussain sits up striaght an rubs his eyes a little. He looks at me once again and I tried my best to hide my fear and state after that nightmare.

"Anber!" Hussain says shocked. "Kya hua Anber?" Hussain asks worriedly as he wipes the sweat off my forehead. He grabs my shaky hands and holds them tightly. "Kya hua Anber? You okay?" He asks once again. I sensed how worried he got second by second looking at me like this and how scared he got at my silence. The last part of the nightmare replayed in my mind, nonstop.