The Morning After

"Morning..." Severus mumbled, his voice deep, groggy, and oddly sexy from sleep.

"Mmm..." Hermione groaned against her neck. "I don't want to get up..." She whined quietly. Severus chuckled deeply.

"Well I would hate to admit it, but you are going to have to get up." He purred gently in her ear. The next thing she knew she was upside down. Severus had rolled over on top of her and was teasingly nipping at her ear. Hermione let out a soft moan and moved her face to kiss his at a bruising pace. Severus growled and nipped at her lips, she wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair, gently tugging on it. She bravely reached up and ground her hips against his, finding a way to distract him and flip her back on top of him. She grinded her hips against his earning a deep growl and Severus tore away from her to glare at the witch above him. "Watch yourself witch." He growled lowly. Hermione smirked, something that would rival even Lucius Malfoy's infamous smirk. She ground her hips against his at just the right angle making both of them gasp. "You are a-absolutely evil, Slytherin beyond belief." Severus gasped out.

"Hmm and you are irresistible~." She purred in his ear, licking the shell slowly.

"You're going to kill me, woman." He groaned and bucked his hips against hers creating a mind numbing friction.

"Now I definitely d-don't want to get up..." Hermione let out a soft groan as he rolled his hips against hers. "A-ah Severus~." She moaned, leaning down to nibble on his neck and shoulder.

"Hmm you sure?" He purred then moved his hands under her shirt to rest on the soft flesh of her slim hips.

"Please?" She begged quietly, Severus let out a dark chuckle.

"Oh, but of course." The potions master reached a hand down to the hem of her skirt. He moved down pushing her skirt up and trailing a practiced thumb across the hem of her underwear, hooks a finger in them and tugs them down. He runs his deft fingers up and down the folds of her sex. Severus let out a groan at the feeling as did Hermione. H reached his thumb up circling her clit in slow rhythmic caresses.

"A-ah, oh sweet Merlin, Severus..." She let out a mewl and ground her hips against his hand. Severus kissed her neck, nipping and biting at the skin there. In only a matter of moments Hermione was at the edge almost tipping over. Severus rubbed her nipple with his free thumb and tugged at her earlobe with his teeth. With a low moan she came gasping and withering against his expert hands. But he didn't let up; he kept at the slightly slower rhythm, soon throwing her into a second, dizzying and spiraling orgasm. "S-Severus, oh Gods s-stop!" She moaned wriggling underneath him at how over sensitized her body felt.

"Too much?" He smirked and she nodded biting her lip, oh how he wanted to bite that lip. Severus moved his now damp fingers up to his mouth. Hermione watched him with lidded eyes as he licked the length of one of his long fingers. Her taste was exquisite, nothing like he had ever tasted, even though he had never had the desire to taste anyone's before.

"Bloody hell, Severus." She groaned out then trailed her fingers up to his hair, tugging him down for a searing kiss.

"You...are...so...hot..." Severus nipped at her lips. She smiled then started unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was open she sprawled her hands across the muscles there. She ran a nail lightly across a dark, flat nipple and Severus hissed at the feeling. Hermione smirked and ran her hand down his waist line and slipped her hands into his pants, dragging them down. She threw them on the floor, the belt clattering against the stone. The brown haired witch drug her hand down the straining erection trapped by the silky cloth of his dark green boxers.

"How very...Slytherin of you, Severus." She chuckled vanishing his boxers with a pop. Then she wrapped one of her small hands around his impressive length. Severus let out a soft groan and tried to keep his hips still. Hermione lightly trialed her nails up then stroked his erection. Severus moaned then kissed her, thrusting into her hand. Hermione tugged her hand up and down; Severus found himself coming sooner than he thought, her orgasm already having done quite a number on his stamina. Hermione copied his earlier movements, slowly licking his juices off of her fingers, with small teasing kitten licks, making Severus groan in satisfaction.

"You are just a tease aren't you?" He growled under his breath, still trying to reign in his breathing.

"Oh, but of course, love." She smirked, moved down and licked his length and thighs, cleaning his seed from his thighs. Severus groaned, and ran his fingers through her hair. His grip tightened slightly as she nipped at the inside of his thighs. Once she was done, she kissed up his chest, dipping her tongue into his naval, sucking a flat, dark nipple into her mouth. Severus groaned and gasped when he felt a slight pressure against his entrance. "Oh come on, I know all about anatomy, surely you shouldn't be that surprised." Hermione chided, whispered a quick cleaning spell and pressed her middle finger in as she moved down taking his now erect cock into her mouth. Hermione sucked hard and fast, while searching for that spot. Severus let out a loud moan and she knew she had found it. The young witch massaged it as she hollowed her cheeks causing him to gasp quietly. She moved her head up and down, her other hand working what she couldn't fit into her mouth. Severus came a second time with a small shout. He laid against the couch completely boneless.

"Holy shit, Hermione." He gasped as she swallowed his fluids. She moved up and laid her head against his chest.

"Well, I guess there were a few perks to having Lavender Brown as a roommate. And reading books other than Hogwarts: A History." Hermione said as she snuggled against the dark wizard.

"Hmm." Was all Severus managed as a reply. The young witch sighed and slid her arm under his back and wrapped the other around his neck playing with his hair. She murmured a few spells and they had their bodies clean, clothed, and under a warm blanket. A sudden knock at the door has Severus and Hermione startled, Severus went rigid and Hermione let out a small squeak. Severus got the bright idea to pretend to be asleep forcing Hermione to deal with the door. She grabbed her wand and flicked the door open. Severus moved slightly to turn on his side, buried his face in her neck and wrapped his arms around her. The door swung open to reveal none other than Lucius Malfoy.

"Malfoy, what are you doing here?" She growled with an efficient glare.

"Well it seems the old git finally did it, good for you Severus, and I know you are not asleep." Lucius smirked and Severus let out a deep chuckle.

"Never could fool you, Lucius." Severus mumbled, pulling Hermione closer to him.

"I just wanted to stop by and say hello to an old friend, Miss Granger. And Severus it is not that hard when you are over there smirking like you just made a student cry in one of your classes." Lucius admitted with a chuckle. Severus nodded and looked up at his friend.

"Alright, I'll meet you in the teacher's lounge in, say ten minutes?" Severus asked raising an eyebrow at the blonde haired wizard. Lucius nodded, smirked at Severus, winked at Hermione, and turned to leave.

"Nice job, Severus. Took you bloody long enough." Lucius complemented before the door slammed behind him.

"What is he talking about, Severus?" Hermione asked as she pulled him back to her, nuzzling against him.

"Well, I may or may not have fancied you," Severus explained as he kissed the top of her head, got up and went to his room where he leaned against the door frame. "before you left school..." And with that he closed and locked the door.

"Severus?!" Hermione gasped and got up off the couch, she knocked on the door. No answer. "We will talk about this later." She warned and laid his coat on the back of the couch, re-shrunk the couch, folded the blanket and left.

"Of course, but let's go me-" Severus started as he walked out, buttoning a clean shirt but cut himself off when he found his quarters empty. "Hermione?" He asked looking around, his gut dropped. Was she mad at him? Disgusted? He didn't know, he also didn't know if he even wanted to find out. Maybe he shouldn't have let himself get close to someone again after all. He would just have to distance himself, try to push her away; he was already too attached as it is. He finished dressing, fixed his face with a practiced scowl and left to the teacher's lounge.