46-Nahoya(Smiley)

Mulai dari awal

"We can just walk back in the direction we ran from and go to my apartment." He nodded yes and we went on our way. "Oh." He started as he took off his drenched jacket. "You should maybe put this on, you uhh, ahem,.. yeah." He finished as he diverted his gaze from me. I looked down and saw my shirt stuck onto me like a clear plastic and my bra was showing.

I took it out of his hand before putting it on. I looked at him as he looked away and saw some blush on his face. Or it was probably the coldness, either or. "Huhh, you were looking at that all this time." I teased him as I gave him a little push. "No!" "Your blushing face says otherwise." "....." oh, he isn't talking.

I kept on walking and saw him stop at the side of my eye. "Hey, you coming? We should get to my house and dry off-" "Y/n!" Oh, he startled me. I turned around fully to face him. "You're right. I was looking at you." "Hey, you didn't need to admit that!" What the hell, why did he say it out loud. I could feel my face heat up.

He raised his face up and it was red with blush. He walked up toward me and grabbed my shoulders. "I did that because I like you. More than the friendship we have." I stayed silent as I looked at him. "I just needed to let this off my chest because I felt that if I never told you,.. I'd regret it if someone else did. I like you and I wana,... date you." He shouted the last part and immediately got embarrassed after. I mean, I'm embarrassed to. That was literally a confession.

He let go of me and stepped back. He looked down as he clenched his fists. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed yo-" I cut him off by holding onto his face and kissing him on his lips. "Hah, ofcourse that was embarrassing ya idiot. But it was cute." He held onto both of my hands that were on his face and his eyes actually widened.

"Next time don't say things that loud haha" I laughed as his smile softened. "I LIKE Y/N!" "Hey! Shhhh Smiley." I said as I covered his mouth with my hand. He pulled it down down spoke, "Nahoya." "Hm?" "Well, shouldn't a girlfriend call her um,... boyfriend on first name basis." I grinned at him before once again kissing him. "Ok,.. Nahoya." I said to him with my lips only inches away from his.

This felt like something out of a fairytale. Two people kissing in the rain, with no one around. It was the best.

"Hey- Hey wait. At least let me open the door first." I said as Smiley pushed me against the door of my apartment and kissed me. He pulled away and I opened the door. "Go shower first. At this rate we might actually get sick." "But I don't have changer clothes." "You probably left something here, I'll look. I'll get a towel for you."

I went into my room quickly and got the towel and brought it back to him. He wrapped it around him while I went to bathe first. After I did and changed, he went in. I found an oversized hoodie to lend him and some sweatpants. I also put our clothes to wash.

After bathing
Right now we were in my room, watching TV while covered up under the blanket. He leaned his head on me and I did the same. We stayed like that for a while before he hugged me and I hugged him back. We ended up kissing to,... and probably a little more.

"Y/n" "Huh?" "So are we officially,.. you know,.. together?" He said as he looked away. "Well, if we weren't, I wouldn't be doing this with you right now." I said as I sat on top of him and rested my head ontop of his shoulder as he hugged me. I could feel a smile grow on his face.

The next day,...
"Oh shit *cough* I think I'm coming down with something." "*cough* I told you we'd get sick, Y/n." "*cough cough* ughh." "Don't worry, I asked Angry to bring us some food. He'll be here in a while." "Thanks♡" I said as I hugged his waist when he sat next to me on the bed. "No problem..."

Back to the future...
"So how did you two end up together." "It happened in the rain." He looked confused but brushed it off. After catching him up on everything, Nahoya and I went to eat some food at the table.

*sound of phone beeping..
"It's Souya,.. he said that he and Nobu will be here in a bit." Nobu is our son. He's 4 years old. And he looks like both me and Nahoya. Nahoya just nodded yes as he stuffed his mouth with food.

Few minutes after
"Mama!" Hey Nobu. I said as I took him into my hands from Souya. "Papa." As he said that, Nahoya rest his head on my shoulder from behind me and greeted Nobu who was in my hands.

We went to a mat in the ground and just sat down. I fed Nobu some food as he sat down and played with a toy car Souya bought him. "Mama, today..." He told us about his day in kinder garden and we just smiled along.

"And when the other kids Mama and Papa came to get them, they shouted 'I love you.' I wish you two came to pick me up so I can shout that to." I would have gone to pick him up, but Takemichi came back the same time and Souya was begging to let him go and get him so I just agreed.

"Well Nobu,.. I love you♡" Nahoya also said it. Nobu's eyes lit up as he said it back. "Papa love Mama to." He gave him a soft smile. "Yeah, I love her." As he said that, he looked at me.

"I love you to, Smiley~"

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Word count:
1634