30

"Where are we?!" "Your apartment,... what else" "HUHHHH?!!!" "Well, don't be shy, get in." I walked inside and saw "MY STUFF?! I'm confused." "This is your new apartment." "....WHATTT?!!!"

____________________

"Did you kick me out Takemichi?!" "ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" "No no Y/n. Now that we know about you and that you're staying here, we wanted to give you a space of your own." "Awww you guysss. Wait, then when did you get it though. Didn't I come back like yesterday?" "I have my connections" Emma said with a smirk as she looked up. "Did you two move all this stuff alone." "Well we moved your clothes from that closet after you guys left. And while you and Hanma were out early in the morning, some of the guys helped us move in a couch and bed." "You mean you were all a part of it."

They all nodded yes. "Even Shion-kun was a help." "HUHH" "Yup, he was the one that gave Hanma the signal that we were moving in the furniture to keep you there longer." I just stood there with my mouth open in shock. "And since you're basically broke, I'll be helping with the rent until you get a job." "Omg Koko T-T .. thank you." Pftt Sugar daddy-. "Wait, when did you even start planning this?"

"Remember when you were running from the boys when you now came back?" "Yea?" "Well Emma, Draken, Takemichi, Yuzuha and I were walking and talking about getting you a house for your own. And when we all went home, we texted the rest of the guys. "We told Hanma to distract you in the morning but we didn't expect him to go so early," "I did say I wanted to see you when you now wake up♡". "We asked Shion to signal Hanma after Takemichi said you left the house." "TAKEMICHI YOU WERE AWAKE!" "I went back to sleep right after." "And when you came back home and left for the lake, Emma and I got in with the spare key Takemichi left for us and got all your clothes and shoes, etc."

"I'm impressed. You guys are FRIKING AWESOME." "You ready to explore your new apartment." "Yesss" there was a really good Kitchen. A huge living room that could probably fit everyone more comfortable, my bedroom had (favorite color) bed sheets and pillow. There was a wall decorated with printed pictures of all of us, and I even got a manga section. "I bet you never read alot of our worlds manga. So we gave you all the ones we finished already"-Chifuyu, Takemichi, Kazutora.

I opened my closet and saw my shoes neatly fixed and same with my clothes. Even my Captain uniform. I went back out to the kitchen area. "Y/n~ open the fridge."-Mikey. "Ok" I said unsure as I walked toward the fridge.  When I opened it I saw, "Dorayaki, Taiyaki? Mikey, did you stuff my fridge with reheatable Dorayaki and Taiyaki?" "Yup!" "Why?" "Cuz I'll be over all the time, so~ I gotta have something to eat." "Fair point." "Anddd~, you know, when you get your partner and all-" "Emma!" I blurted out as I covered her mouth.

"I take it back. I object to her living alone" "Mikey no its not like that." I just got stares from everyone in the room. "Anyway, thank you guys so much.. I am so grateful for this apartment and I don't know how I'll ever repay you." "You can repay us by living. And well, saving us to♡" "Ofcourse" "Anyway, it's going to get dark soon. We should al head home and let Y/n enjoy a night alone in her new apartment." "What! I thought we were spending the night?!"-Mikey, Baji. "You can come over another time if you want." "Oh speaking of coming over Y/n, it has 5 extra keys." "Hmm then I'll have to give it to 5 of you guys incase I probably get sick and can't get off the bed or sum." But how am I gonna chose who to give it to.

"Hmmm,this is hard.. here Hina, Emma, Senju, Yuzuha and ..............Hanma.""How does Hanma get one?!" "Well Mikey, Hanma gets me (favorite food) and (favorite drink) whenever he comes over by Takemichi to meet or collect me." "I feel like I'm being used now-" "And, I gave Emma one, so you can just ask her for it whenever you wana come." He just did his little pout.