41-Chifuyu

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,.."
...........

"You should guess, hehe" "huhh but how am I supposed to guess that?! You were literally obsessed with them all!" "Yes yes, I was obsessed but in the end I had to choose one. I'll give you a hint,... he has a cat." "Has a cat- CHIFUYU?!!" "SURPRISE!" "No offense, but you two hardly had any interaction." "Yes, I am aware. But after you left the past, we got closer and started dating, few years later and now we're married." I said showing him the ring and Chifuyu pushed his hand next to mine to show his to. "But how did you two end up dating." "Hmm, well..."

Past... few years ago when future Takemichi left the past.
"Hey, Y/n?" Chifuyu asked while laying down on my couch with Peke J or what he told me to calm him 'Excalibur' on top of him. "Yeah?" I answered. I was just sitting on the ground. "I'm bored." "Yea, same. Since future Mitchi left for good, the place has been so quiet." I said sighing. "Wana go get some ice cream. It has a new opened shop not to far from here." "Sure! The others are busy but we could still go~" "o-ok." "You're driving though." "Huhh,.. whyy." "Cuz you brought it up." I said as I walked over to him, booped his nose and picked up Peke J.

"We can leave him here,.. he'll be safe" I said to Chifuyu and he agreed. After all, I did make a literal cat sanctuary for Peke J in an empty room. "Bye catt~" I said as Chifuyu and I walked out the door and headed to the motorbike. After we got downstairs, we got on and he drove off while I held onto him for my dear life. "We have arrived" he said as he got off. It was actually a really nice building. And when we entered, I smelt (favorite ice cream flavor).

Since it was a new store, it was pretty empty. "Welcome." The lady said as she greeted us. We headed over to the counter to get our ice cream when.."Since we're now opening, we've been giving couple discounts and you can even have you picture taken and have it hung up" "But we're-" I cut him off by pushing his ice cream into his face. "We can take our picture and hang it up here!" "Yup." "But Y/n, since when were we dating?" He said as he wiped his face."Don't you want a picture together together to. Plus, over here can be our spot you know." His eyes lit up as he agreed and we took our picture. They hung us up by about four other couples who already took their picture.

Days, even years passed and we were both finished with highschool. We still visited the ice cream shop if not to buy ice cream, we just hung out there. The employees didn't mind because we were regulars. Over the years that passed, Chifuyu and I became closer than I was to the rest of them. We hung out more and he slept over at my place more, heck I even got a 1 person bed for him. Ofcourse the others were mad though, but somehow, they didn't really do anything. I wonder why.

3rd Person
What Y/n didn't know was that they didn't do anything because they saw how happy her and Chifuyu were when they are together. And seeing her happy made all of them feel at ease.