The blonde boy's mouth went dry at her honeyed voice, and he tried to swallow.

She taunted him, running her fingers down his chest to reach the hem of his shorts and yanked him closer. He gasped at the action, bracing himself on the wall so he wouldn't crush her.

"Don't Naoka, I don't want to hurt you again." He warned, knowing what she was getting at, but she ignored him, placing a ghost of a kiss on his neck which gave him goosebumps.

"Mikey~" She whispered, and he already felt himself caving to her.

He cupped her face, tilting her head up to kiss her deep, he wasted no time in plunging his hot tongue into her mouth and she moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck once more and tiptoeing.

They continued to make out until a knock on her bedroom door interrupted them and they pulled apart abruptly, both of their eyes filling with concern.

"Oi, you up yet?" Wakasa's deep voice rung out from the other side, and she squeezed her eyes shut as she cursed.

"He's going to kick your ass if he finds out what we did, he's sharp too." She said to her boyfriend who looked completely unphased.

"Tch, I could easily take Waka." Mikey sassed as he tugged his pants over his jocks, and she pouted internally not being able to see his god like legs anymore.

"You're not beating up my brother." She warned and he rolled his eyes playfully as he leaned forward to plant a lingering kiss on her lips.

"I know, I know."

He hid in bathroom while she got changed before answering the door.

"Did Mikey stay over last night?" Wakasa asked quickly and Naoka did her best not to flinch at the question.

"No why?" She raised a brow trying to sell her lie.

"His bikes here."

"Oh yeah, I'm taking it to the shop to fix up." She said brushing a hand through her hair.

"Oh is that so?" He crossed his arms leaning against the door frame and she looked away.

"Mhmm."

"Three tells." He said randomly and she looked at him like he was crazy.

"Huh? Three... what?"

"One, your raised brow. Two, the awkward hand through the hair. And three, the 'I-can't-hold-eye-contact' look." He finished and Naoka opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, her face falling to a confused frown. "You know you've always been a terrible liar baby sis."

She flinched.

Mikey laughed at Wakasa's observations as he had been listening to the entire conversation. He had nailed it.

"Oi!" Wakasa called lazily when he heard Mikey's laughter, but the boy ran to jump out the window before he could even make a move.

"Later Waka!" He called with a cheeky smile and the elder Imaushi looked at the younger one sternly, to which she looked away.

"You've got some explaining to do." He said in that scary tone that actually scared her. He rarely used it which meant he was being very serious and that sent a chill down her spine.

Wakasa knew the two were together, but he wasn't sure how 'serious' they were. Now he knew. After what he had just seen, he knew the two had gone further than he would have liked them to have so soon.

'Ugh, shouldn't have left her home.' He thought facepalming.

He did like Mikey though, and he trusted him with his sister so he would get over it.

Red (Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें