...CHAPTER XXXIII...

~ Saviour ~

~ Saviour ~

Naoka stood in the bathroom looking over her body after her first time with Mikey.

'Hot damn that boy is ...' She thought as she looked at the bruising all over her body. Words couldn't even describe how amazing he was, and she just wanted more of him. Her whole body tingled, and her legs felt like jelly just thinking about doing it again.

There were bruises and marks all over her from their little 'entanglement' last night and flinched as she soon came to worry how he would feel about it. She just knew that he would feel guilty and think that he had hurt her when in actual fact she was in no pain at all.

She didn't care, in fact she loved it, she loved that he could get a little bit rough when it came to sexy time.

She heard the doorknob to the bathroom twist and quickly grabbed her towel wrapping it around her body. Mikey stepped in, his hair still messy but adorable and smirking cheekily at her when he suspected she had gotten all shy.

'That damn cheeky smirk will be the death of me I swear.' she thought.

"I've already seen it all, why are you so shy all of a sudden?" He walked towards her till her back hit the shower and he caged her in between his sculpted arms leaning over her which made her blush. He looked so damn sexy right now with his abs and chest on full display and she bit her lip.

"Who said I'm shy?" She asked looking up at him, and he saw a worried look in her eye that confused him.

"What's the matter?" He asked gently tilting her chin up to look at him and she closed her eyes, relaxing under his careful touch.

"Promise you won't get mad?" She asked, a hint of playfulness in her tone which only confused him further and he frowned.

"No." He said instantly and she deadpanned which made him sigh taking a step back. "Okay fine, what is it?"

She let her towel fall to her feet, and at first his cheeks heated up before he noticed. His heart dropped, along with his mood as he looked over her beautiful skin now littered in red and purple bruises.

He felt himself choking back his tears, he felt upset, really upset with himself and what he had done. 'Had I been too rough? How had I not realised? Had I hurt her? Did she just not say anything? Why didn't she say anything?!' So many questions were racing through his head, and he took a shaky breath.

"N- Naoka I-"

"If you dare to even feel guilty or apologise, I'll kick your ass." She warned him as she grabbed his free hand with her own and he looked at her in disbelief.

"But... why? I hurt you! That's not okay-"

"It didn't hurt Mikey, in fact it was pleasurable." She teased kissing his hand gently as she did her best to make his worries ease a little. She bit her lip as she tiptoed to wrap her arms around his neck and whisper in his ear. "I like it rough~"