...CHAPTER XI...

~ Sano Residence ~

~ Sano Residence ~

Naoka had been riding when she came across four familiar motorcycles. Emma was riding on the back of Draken's bike, and the blonde waved at her with a bright smile and she waved back.

Baji catcalled her and she moved to pull up next to Mikey who was smirking at her. It had been a couple of days since he had seen her and was feeling happier than ever right now.

"Meet you at B's Convenience Store?" She taunted the boys revving her exhaust as she decided to challenge them.

"Last one there has to buy." Mikey agreed, loud enough for all of them to hear, and as usual, once the light turned green, she was first off the mark. She blew Mikey a cheeky kiss as she overtook them, and Mikey shook his head as she disappears from their sight.

They later stopped at the spot, Mikey narrowly beating Baji and Mitsuya, and Emma and Draken having been last due to her nagging.

She sat next to Mikey as they laughed and joked about riding, teasing each other as he ruffled her hair. Emma smiled sweetly at them and couldn't help but take a photo because she thought they looked adorable together. It had also been a while since she had seen Mikey so happy.

In fact, she had never seen him smile like that before.

She took a few of all the others too, some having Baji in them with his arm draped over Naoka, flirting with her as he did. She also got a few of them posing.

She was sure to ask for one of her and Naoka too as she wasn't sure when she would get another chance.

It was a very special day for Naoka because she wasn't used to be surrounded by so many people that made her feel happy, that made her feel accepted. She knew they were the type of friends and people she would want in her life forever and she vowed that very day that she would always fight for them no matter what happened.

***

A week had passed since that little ride and Emma was missing Naoka. So, she dialled her friends number and invited her over to her house for the first time.

Naoka had to admit, she was a little bit nervous.

"Oi, where do you think you're going?" Her brother's voice filled her ears as he held the collar of her shirt.

"A friend's house?" she deadpanned and he raised a brow at her.

"Senju's?" He queried.

"No a different friend."

"You have other friends?" He snorted and her jaw dropped.

Eh? What's that supposed to mean?" She exasperated as she shrugged herself from his grip and tided herself. A small laugh left Wakasa's lips as he leaned against the door frame.