Chapter 1| Couple's Therapy

April 4, 2010(Kyles POV)

"Ok so Mr. Jackson" The Therapist says to Michael as she crosses her legs and placing her clipboard on top of them. "Tell me what's the problem in the relationship if you must, and Mrs. Jackson you can speak your mind after he is done" she said glancing at me then back at Michael.

He took a deep breath while looking at his lap. Once he looked up at the therapist he smacked his lips open before beginning to speak. "I feel like a bitch" He said bluntly. My head instantly snapped towards Michael while the therapist eyes widened with her mouth slightly open.

"I'm s-sorry??" She asked for him to repeat. He shrugged and rested his elbow on the couch's armrest. "I just feel like IM the woman in the relationship" I slapped my hand on my forehead and shook it softly "oh lord" I muttered under my breath. The therapist wrote something on her paper before looking back up at Michael.

"And why do you feel this way Mr. Jackson?" The therapist said picking up her coffee mug and putting her lips on the brim of the mug.

"Well apart from Mrs. Jackson being like one inch taller than me I feel like I'm the one who's dominated the most. I have to break my neck while looking at her, when she stares down at me I can't help but blush for some odd reason. Her glare is just so intense, by the looks of it I should be the one with my hands tied and a ball gag in my mouth"

The therapist eyes widened before she instantly spit out her coffee and started coughing roughly. I was shocked myself when I heard those words roll off of his tongue. After the therapist got situated she wiped her mouth with a napkin and wrote down on her paper.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that but you still get what I mean right?" Michael asked leaning forward, uncrossing his legs and holding both of his hands out representing that he wanted an answer. The therapist just nodded and shifted her body towards me.

"Now Mrs. Jackson how do you feel about what Mr. Jackson stated?" I glanced at Michael who now had his body shifted towards me with his arms crossed looking like a little kid who didn't get his way. I looked back at the therapist and opened my mouth to speak.

"He's just being dramatic. Just because I'm taller than him doesn't mean I'm technically the "dominant male" in this relationship. I still have boobs and I still have a vagina that he ravages every now and then so I don't see the problem. Nor did he not TELL me this I just don't see why men wanna go around and make every little thing about a woman into a big stupid crime. It's ridiculous." I said leaning back on the couch resting my arm on the armrest.

"We've been over this situation so many times already..every woman is struggling with a normal thing they have because men wants to make it their place to turn it into a crime. They say women shouldn't have body hair, women's vaginas should ALWAYS smell like water, peaches and cream. Or that all women should be slim thick and not chunky or plain skinny. Now all because I'm tall it's a problem? I was always tall..I had to have high self esteem because do you not know how stupid a 4'10  kindergartner would look in school? It didn't hurt me that much but when it comes from my husband it affects me badly. I wear flats everywhere I go for Christ sakes." I explained, pointing at my white pointy flats that went with my light tan suit with a white silk blouse under it.

"Ok well I think the problem here is that you both just need to look past the height differences and focus on the love in this relationship. No matter your weight, height, looks or whatnot you love who you love and if you love them you clearly see no problem in them."

Me and Michael slowly looked at each other. I looked down at our hand sitting next to each other until Michael interlocked his fingers with mines. We both looked up at each other and smiled.

The therapist smiled but it slowly dropped once her watch timer went off. She flicked her wrist around so she can look at it.

"Oh well that's it for this session! Come back in 4 days and we'll see the results after you use my advice ok?" She said getting up. Me and Michael stood up as well. I nodded grabbing my purse.

"Yes we most definitely will! Thank you Ms. Paige" Michael said fixing his suit and looking up at me. "Ready to go baby?" He asked me. I nodded, letting him take hand into his warm palm before leading me out the door.