𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤

You ever hang on to stuff you know you shouldn't? Magazines, Mementos, Memories. Even grudges. We squirrel it all away for a rainy day. But do we really need all that extra stuff? It stacks up. It takes a toll. It can wear you down.It shuts out the light, and it hangs over you like a cloud you can't shake. That clutter's toxic and also highly flammable. So, on behalf of firefighters everywhere, please, clean house. Start fresh. Let the sun shine in.

"Hey. I've got news. I've come to share, as is our tradition." Vic barged into Andy and Maya's holding onto y/n by her arm pulling the tired girl into the apartment

"It's only a tradition if it's happened before." Y/n stated before plopping down onto the couch her coffee she made Vic stop by the cafe for in hand

"You have a key?" Maya asked looking st Vic who went into the kitchen puttimng said key back"I let you house-sit one time."

"Guess who I woke up with this morning." Vic came back with a cup of coffee "No. Don't guess. I'm gonna tell you. Mr. Station 23." She sat next to y/n on the couch "And before you get started on his 23 moniker-"

"I just have to say I really don't approve of firefighters dating each other." Andy warned her then smiled "Kidding." She did a weird dance "Go get that."

"This is a new side of you, Herrera." Vic watched her confused "I like it."

"You never crack jokes." Y/n chuckled at her

"I crack jokes." Andy scoffed offended

"You were just angry-shelving because you were upset about something Sullivan said last shift." Maya looked at her "You don't exactly wear life loosely."

"We love you and your earnestness, anyway." Vic chuckled

"I am not always earnest. I'm..." She shrugged "easy. And breezy."

"Except you're kind of the opposite of that." Y/n shook her head

"You don't ease. You don't breeze." Vic shook her head as she took a sip of her coffee

"I can breeze." Andy said before walking away strutting slowly

"Wow." Maya watch web her before picking up the box "Oh, maybe ease and breeze this mess into your room."

"That was very convincing." Vic yelled down the hall as they watched he sashay away from them

~

Y/n walked up to the kitchen with Vic she looked out the window to see jack getting into Ryan's patrol car, her eyebrows firrowed "Wait. Why is Jack leaving before shift...with Ryan"

"You know, I bet they have a lot to bond over, saving lives, risking lives..." Vic looked at her "Maybe this is good"

"They are going to murder each other"

"You know you really should be happy about this" vice shrugged "maybe Ryan will end up liking him when you end up bringing him home"

"Not happening"

"Oh! 'Sup, Houseboat?" Vic hit millers chest "and we will be waterfront day-drinking when this shift is over."

Vic walked over getting her breakfast and shimming her body in the process, y/n looked at her "What are you doing?"

"Getting my breakfast." She continued

"It don't need all that." Miller shook his head making then laugh

"Hmm." She walked over to the table opening her arms wide "Okay, must I spell it out? Can't you recognize the swagger when you're looking at the swagger?" She eaned into the counter