𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

Smoke alarms are one of the simplest and most effective inventions.They sense things we can't. They alert us when something's not right. Trouble is, they only work if we're paying attention.

"Okay, everybody, let's get started!" Andy called out walking into the barn "Bring it in."

Nobody moved so Jack took it upon himself to call out for them "Hey! Listen up."

They nodded walking over and Andy spoke up again "Okay. So, today, I want us to work on some basics. Air- consumption drills... let's pair off." Y/n and Travis fist bumped ready to be partners "With new partners." Their smiles dropped as she continued

~

"All units structure fire..."

They all dropped what they were doing and loaded into the trucks before taking off to the scene, when they pulled up it was a school and the principal walked up to them "Hi! Hello. I'm Principal Linsley. I'm sorry you had to come out. I'm sure it's a false alarm. It happens like clockwork this time of year." She looked over at one of her students writing on the wall "Griffin Schuffman, I know you're not defacing school property!" Then she looked at the team "Let me show you the entrance you'll want to use. I'm sure whoever pulled the alarm is covered in blue dye by now. We installed that gel that sprays when the alarm gets pulled. Thought that would be a deterrent" she looked at Warren "So, you can shut it off and get the kids back inside their classrooms quickly?"

"Yes. Of course."

"As acting captain, I can assure you we'll do everything possible to wrap this up for you and your students" Andy spoke up

"I just did the thing... didn't I?" The principal shook her head "Where I assumed that he was in charge because he's so tall and... tall. A-And I have to go now and stop that group of 8th graders from vaping. Excuse me. Those are still cigarettes!"

"All right, let's sweep." Andy turned to her team "y/n,Hughes and Warren, interior. Bishop and Gibson, exterior. Aid Car on standby. If it's a false alarm, you're released. And I'll check in with..." She looked over and saw Ryan "Law enforcement."

They left doing what they we're told, the three walked into the building no signs of a fire

"Hoo. Come to mama." Vic chuckled as they walked in

"So, somebody definitely pulled it." Warren chuckled as y/n went and turned the alarm off

"Confirmation on the pulled alarm, south hallway. Continuing our sweep."

"Copy."

"All righty, let's get going." Y/n nodded as someone spoke up

"Hey, Dad."

Warren looked up seeing his son "Why aren't you outside with the rest of the students?" He began to walk away and Warren followed "Tuck. Tuck, come back here."

"This is not sweeping!" Vic yelled

"Tuck? Tuck! Tuck, stop!" Warren caught up to him thrnign him around "Tuck, show me your hands. Show me your hands!" Tuck flipped his hands and showed them to his dad "You pulled the alarm. That's serious. Why would you do something like that?"

"It was the quickest way I could think of to get you here." Tuck looked at him panicked "No questions asked."

"What are you talking about?" Warren asked and tuck just continued walking Vic and y/n looked at each other and followed before walking into the bathroom

"Ow!" A girl yelled, she layed on the floor holding her stomach

"Oh, my God." Vic stated once she realized she was pregnant