Wedding Events II- Nikkah and Rukhsati

Mile ho tum humko, bade naseebon se, churaya hai meneh, qismat ki laqeeron se.
———————————————————————————

It was the next day when the men had already arrived at the mosque to pray their Jummah prayers

It was decided that after the Jummah prayers, the men would come back and the Nikkah would be held.

Both were tied in the bond before but wanted to accept each other with love and without any hesitation.

Whilst the men were praying at the mosque, the women had started to get ready for the function.

Mehreen woke up early in the morning. She washed her hands from the Mehndi that had stained overnight. The dark shade emerged on her hands and anyone could say that 'haan uska shohar usseh shadeed muhabbat karta hai'.

Once getting ready, Mehreens mum began to tear up seeing her daughter in a red bridal dress. Mehreen looked at her mum and hugged her.

'Ammi kyun ro rahin hai aap. Mein issi ghar mein hi hun, kahin nahi jaa rahi aap ko chor kar. Aur weseh bi aik dafah meri shaadi hui hai'. Nuzhat sniffed and nodded her head. She kissed Mehreen and placed a bracelet on her arm.

Nuzhat said 'tumhari nani ki wafaat se pehle, unhon neh mujhe 4 kangan diyeh the. Aik mere liyeh, aik tumhareh liyeh, aik Mahajbeen aur ek meri bahu ke liyeh. Yeh rakhlo'.

Mehreen looked at the bracelet and was in awe of it. She thanked her Nani in her heart a million times and prayed for her.

Mehreen was to be taken downstairs once the men had arrived from the mosque.

Once the men had arrived from the mosque, they entered the house to see relatives and guests already present

Once the men had arrived from the mosque, they entered the house to see relatives and guests already present. Looking at the groom, praises were heard from all corners of the room.

Faris sat on the stage and was awaiting for the love of his life to come. He was eager wanting to see her. It had been many days since he hadn't seen her and he wasn't going to let her go this time.