Chapter Eleven.

Kiss me, kiss me. Kiss me right now.

My mind is repeating these words over and over again and I am impatiently waiting for our lips to meet.

He brushes his lips against mine and I clutch his shirt in my fists.

Just as he leans in further to fully capture my lips with his.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. I open my eyes to find him looking at me. I try to find any emotion in his eyes but fail to do so. He retreats his arms from my waist and I stand up.

"Come in." 

The door opens, revealing Tessa. She is holding a cup of coffee. Oh, right, he needs his coffee at this time. I chose the wrong time to come here.

I look at Tessa and I can see it on her face that she knows that she just ruined a moment here. 

I look back at Aiden and he's still looking at me.

Tessa walks towards me and hands me the cup, she's looking at me apologetically but I flash her a smile reassuring her that it's okay. She leaves the room and I turn to him again.

He picks up his book and opens it. 

"If you have nothing to say, you can go now, and please don't disturb me till five o'clock." He says, clearly telling me to take my face and get lost.

And here I was, thinking that he would resume whatever we were doing. How can I forget how fast his mood changes?

I place his coffee on the table in front of him and turn to leave the room. 

I open the door and wish with all my heart that he'd stop me, but he doesn't.

I shut the door behind me with a bang and climb down the stairs.

I'm getting angry now. I'm getting frustrated. I wanted him to freaking kiss me, was it that hard?

How can he not just kiss me? I mean, I was right there, sitting on his lap. He could've done something, anything.

I just don't know what's going to happen to us. I'm feeling like giving up now. 

"Tell him I went out, in case he asks." I peek into the kitchen and tell the first person I see there. Then I turn and start walking towards the front door. I have no freaking idea where I'm going because I have nothing with me. My purse, my mobile phone, my everything is in my bedroom. Should I go get them? 

I guess I'll just go on a walk around the house. Because the property at which this house is built is so damn huge that I once got lost while trying to discover everything that is inside this property. But now I know my way around it, because on the days when I'm all alone which is nearly every day I go out and walk around here. 

I step outside and look around. It's early afternoon and it's expected to rain in the evening, so I don't bother to pick up the umbrella on my way out.

I cross my arm across my chest and start walking to god knows where, I just wanted to get out of that prison. It suffocates me at times. That house, it feels like I'm just a maid, that was brought here to take care of him. When are the days going to come when he'll treat me like his wife?

I  keep on walking and reach the main gate, the guards standing there upon seeing me bow their heads in respect.

I gesture them to open the gates. Maybe, I'll just take a walk outside, the weather is pretty nice today.

I step outside and start walking to my left. I know there's a park nearby, I never went there but today I guess I'll do that. I dig my hands in my jeans pocket and keep on walking. My light-brown waist-length locks are loose on my shoulders and are occasionally kissing my face and it feels good.

I keep walking for some time until I can't see any houses anymore. I look around my surroundings and realize that I've come too far.

What if I can't find my way back? Will Aiden look for me or will he thank god that he finally got rid of me?

I can't believe these are the first thoughts that are coming to my mind, I'm not even panicking right now. 

I am a hundred percent sure that I'm lost. But I'm not the kind of person who gets scared or starts panicking.

I'm a strong woman.

*

It's been twenty minutes and I still can't figure out my way back home, tears are blurring my vision and I'm cursing my decision of going outside without my mobile phone.

A strong woman my ass, I want to go home. It'll be dark soon and I want to go home.

I hope he notices that I'm gone. 

What if someone kidnaps me? 

What if he never notices my absence?

These thoughts cause more tears to make way to my cheeks from my eyes. 

I sit down on the edge of the street, there's nothing here except for trees and a sidewalk. There's nobody here. No human, no cars. Nothing.

It seems like there used to be buildings here once, but now there's nothing. It seems like private property so why isn't there any boundary? Maybe the people here know that this is private property. Should I stay here?

I don't think so.

I should try to find my way back. 

And I need to pee now. This is getting bad.

I run my fingers through my hair and try to remember the way back home.

But I'm so dumb that I just can't seem to remember anything. 

"If this isn't the famous Mrs. Hayes."