- ships outside of the group part one!

Start from the beginning

MAIBIN![ moonbin + ma-ri! ]

MAIBIN!
[ moonbin + ma-ri! ]

MAIBIN![ moonbin + ma-ri! ]

met

met... mid 2017.
relationship... close friends.

this ship started after one moment at an awards show. as astro was performing on stage and moonbin was being shown on the big screen, a camera was put onto red velvet to capture their reactions. while her members noticed and smiled at the camera, iris was too busy admiring the man on the screen to notice that she had been caught in the act. she only noticed the camera once joy nudged her. she quickly gave the camera two thumbs up and mouthed 'awesome' to show her support for the group. soon after this, fans began to conspire a relationship between the two of them. after that, there were a few more moments at music shows. these included mouthing each other's parts during performances, showcase their enjoyment when a camera came around, and actually speaking to each other on stage or in passing. the two quickly became friends which most of their fans loved.

majority of their interaction happen away from cameras though they have been photographed in public together and have been on variety shows as guest at the same time. after 'moment of eighteen' had been finished and broadcasted, moonbin told the story of how iris would sometimes visit him on set if the producers allowed it. she brought him and others on set energy. she was around so much that his peers started to ask where she was and if they would be seeing her that day. the two often have meals together or hang out in places where they wouldn't be easily recognized. they do have a lot of friendship items like their matching hats and dog tags. iris even got him to cat charms that could be added to the chain in his set of dog tags. she also likes making him laugh after begins to worry about her when she's had a rough time with the media. his laugh is contagious and she wants to make him focus on positive things.