ᴄʜᴀsᴇ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

A few days had passed and Biscuit was still training Gon, while Valentine, Zeus and Killua watched them from the sidelines.

The swelling in the young blonde's ankle and foot had gone down significantly, but it still wasn't fully healed which meant that it kept sending waves of pain up her body whenever she overworked her foot too much.

Meanwhile, Killua's hands felt a bit better and have healed a lot better than the blonde's foot, but they still weren't fully healed either.

'Okay, now let's take a ten minute break before we start emitter training'

'Osu!'

Collapsing to the ground, dirt and sweat coated the green-haired boy's skin, his chest quickly rising and falling with panted breaths as Gon leaned back, his head tilted towards the sky.

It had hardly felt like ten minutes as the time flew by like a rocket and they were now moving on to Emitter training.

'Emission training level two, Floating Hand! Hold this stance by releasing aura and staying perfectly still'

Slowly, aura began to coat the bottom of her hands and the older blonde was quickly shot into the air, going a few feet, before landing perfectly on the ground.

Raising her eyebrows, Valentine let out a small squeak and she was speechless, her lips slightly parted in shock as she stared at the woman.

If she tried that, she'd probably end up hurting something more than her foot.

'See, you'll pass if you can launch yourself as high as I just did'

A determined gleam shone within eyes of the earth and Gon quickly nodded, a concentrated hum leaving his lips.

'Okay!'

Getting in the same position Biscuit had, Gon furrowed his eyebrows in concentration and felt as aura slowly built up from underneath his palm, before he tried to force it out to push him skywards.

But his hand had only made it an inch from the ground.

And as he kept trying, he kept making it those few inches again, and again, and again.

'That looks hard',The silverette spoke up and caught Valentine's attention, causing her to turn towards him,'And I mean really hard, considering that it's only one level higher'