Chapter 1

Bella's POV......

 A tear escaped my eye as I looked out my window and into the woods. Those trees saw so many things. They hold so many secrets.

Flashback...

'' Bella, we're leaving.''

'' I have to think of something to tell Charlie,'' I said. He expression told me something else and I knew something was wrong. I felt the blood in my body go cold.

'' When you say we...''

'' I mean me and my family.''

No I couldn't let him do this to me.'' What happened with Jasper.. Its nothing''

'' You're right. It was nothing compared to what could have happened.''

''You just don't belong in my world, Bella.''

'' I belong with you.''

'' No, you don't.''

''I'm coming,'' I said firmly.

''Bella, I don't you to come.''

In that moment I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

'' You don't want me...''

'' No.''

''That changes things.. a lot.''

'' If you can just promise me something.... Don't do anything reckless....For Charlie's sake.''

''Please.... Don't,'' I begged. I could feel my knees going weak.

'' Goodbye,'' He said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes. When I opened them he was gone.

Flashback ended....

That was already about a month ago. I remember bits and pieces after that. I mainly remember the aftermath. The late nights. The crying. Nightmares. That was the true pain. When I went to his house and saw it empty it truly felt real. He really was gone and everyone didn't even say goodbye. Truth be told I haven't slept much lately because of the nightmares.I realize the pain that I put Charlie through and as much as I can deal with my suffering, there is no reason he should suffer as well.

I can't stop thinking about him. It hurts so much. I slowly turned to look at empty room. Most of my things had been packaged into boxes. Charlie got a job offer in a new town named Mystic Falls from an old friend he went to the academy with.  I really hope this new place will help me. I need this new place to help me. I just want to forget about everyone and everything. A new life is what I need.