38

When the school started in September, Xu Zhou insisted on going with her to report to the school, saying that it was forced by her boyfriend whose IQ was in arrears. If he didn't do it, when the guy came back, he would definitely not be able to spare him.

    Xu Linruan refused to be fruitless, so he just let him go. Anyway, there is a physical strength who doesn't need money to help her work, so don't want it for nothing.

    She is not afraid of this person's mischief. Although her character is a little worse, it is not impossible to deal with him.

    It's just that some of this guy's recent behaviors have become very weird, and his attitude toward her is sometimes good and sometimes bad. When it's good, it's meticulous. already?

    Xu Linruan felt that this guy was difficult to deal with, and even if he was taking care of his girlfriend for his good brother, he didn't need to do his due diligence to such an extent.

    She looked at the person in front of her with disgust, and suddenly felt that the top of Qi Xiaoyue's head was a little green.

    The boy in front of him is not bad in appearance, he is tall with long legs, a handsome face, and soft facial features. Compared with Qi Yue, he is a lot more gentle, especially when he laughs, it gives people a harmless and gentle feeling.

    What should have been done by boyfriends turned out to be done by good brothers. I wonder if Qi Xiaoyue will regret it when he comes back?

    "You wait here for a while, I'll ask you where to go."

    Xu Zhou glanced around, the environment of this medical university was not bad, much better than his third-rate university, and the freshmen started, and the school was very crowded. Raise your legs and walk towards a nearby stall.

    "Okay." Xu Linruan nodded and stood under the tree waiting for someone. She looked down at her phone, not paying attention to what was going on around her, nor did she know that her beautiful profile attracted the attention of many passers-by.     Xu Zhou asked for directions, and went to the nearby canteen to buy a parasol. The weather was too hot, and he noticed that Xu Linruan was sweating, especially her fair skin, which turned a little red when the sun was out, which made him see Feeling a little uncomfortable.

    When he returned, he saw several boys chatting up under the tree to Xu Linruan. The boys who entered the university were obviously much more enthusiastic than they were in high school. Several boys asked about her dormitory and volunteered to give her to her. She carried the suitcase...

    Xu Zhou squinted and stood under the sun, suddenly feeling a little irritable, he left for a short while, and this woman was hooked up again?

    Wouldn't it be over without him watching?

    No, he has to take good care of her for Qi Yue. If he is hooked up by another dog man, Qi Yue will definitely not let him go when he comes back.     So Xu Zhou maintained his demeanor

    and walked over calmly, "Did you wait for a long time, Ruan Ruan?"

, it is easy to make people feel good.

    The people who come and go frequently look sideways, it seems that the freshmen of this class are very good-looking.

    Xu Zhou handed the umbrella over, his gesture was indescribably familiar and natural, and he looked like a boyfriend who swore sovereignty.

    Xu Linruan replied, "It won't take long."

    "Well, that's good. I found the dormitory building. I'll take you up now."