16

The eldest young master is arguing with someone again.

    When the housekeeper told her about it, Xu Linruan felt that it was normal. That guy has always had a bad temper, and Jiang Mian's personality is relatively straight. .

    She glanced at Xu Zhou, who was standing beside her. The other party also looked confused, obviously not knowing what happened.

    But everyone came to her, so Xu Linruan didn't care, she put down the things in her hand and asked, "What happened again?" The

    housekeeper's face showed a bit of embarrassment, "In the end, it's okay. I can't blame the young master..." He has worked in Qi's house for many years, and his words are somewhat protective, "...that girl surnamed Jiang accidentally broke a pot of precious orchids while visiting the garden, and the two There was a little friction between the two, and the young master was yelling for her to lose money..."

    Xu Linruan estimates that the friction is not small, and if the eldest young master can hold on to her little handle, the price of the pot of orchid is definitely not high. Low?

    Xu Linruan was about to go out and have a look, but before he got to the location, he heard a quarrel coming from the other end. The girl's voice was very aggrieved and a little annoyed, "Is it great to have money? I didn't mean it. , isn't it just a pot of flowers, the big deal is that I will lose money, why are you so fierce?"

    Xu Linruan paused slightly, she felt that this girl is quite powerful, at least in terms of momentum.

    Jiang Mian felt that she was too unlucky. She had already avoided him, and she never expected to meet this eldest young master while visiting the garden. She was just frightened, and accidentally touched the pot of orchid. Who knew that the flower was so fragile. When she touched it lightly, even the root of the pot was broken.

    Qi Yue's eyes were about to burst into anger, "I'm fierce? What's wrong with me? Do you know how expensive this orchid is? You are a poor high school student, and you probably won't be able to pay for selling you!"

    The more Qi Yue talked, the more angry he felt. Whoever provoked him, he could also cause trouble by lying in the garden and basking in the sun. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw that this woman broke the orchid he kept, and it was still broken. The kind that won't stick back.

    He had kept this thing for a long time, and he was waiting for his old man to give it to him on his birthday. Who would have known that this guy was so short-sighted, he was just going against him.

    He looked at people mockingly, his eyes were cold, and when he didn't speak, he was really a bit scary.

    Jiang Mian's eyes turned red when he said that.

    Fortunately, Xu Zhou came over at this time, and smiled and rounded up the situation, "What's the matter? Why are you two like a pair of enemies, and you quarreled after a few words?"

    Xu Linruan asked. The expression is also very subtle, thinking that this is not an enemy? I've only met a few times now, and I've quarreled so many times that she has to wonder if the two of them are fighting each other?

    Jiang Mian glanced at Qi Yue's face with red eyes again.

    "Who is her enemy?" Qi Yue was in a bad mood, and when he turned around and saw Xu Linruan standing beside him, he grabbed her hand and pulled her over, "Why did you two come together? ?"

    Xu Linruan saw the suspicious look in his eyes, and knew that this guy was thinking about something messy again, she pinched his palm speechlessly, "What are you thinking? The housekeeper said you were arguing with someone. I'm a little worried, so let's take a look."

    Qi Yue's palms were itchy, and he was still a little happy, "That's fine, I've been very talkative since I was a child, and I won't lose in quarrels with people. It's okay to fight, don't worry." He was quite proud, with a happy face look like.

    But who is worried about this? Xu Linruan couldn't tell him clearly, and he didn't bother to talk to him, so he looked away in disgust.

    Jiang Mian, who was standing by the side, hesitated for a moment, but interrupted the conversation by biting his lip, "Qi Yue, I'll pay you how much this pot of flowers costs."

    Qi Yue raised his eyebrows, "Okay . Ah, lose money, right? Don't say that I cheated on you, I bought this pot of flowers for 110,000 yuan, and have been raising them for almost a year. I don't want you to lose more money, you just pay me at the original price. "

    He sneered, his eyelids twitched when he looked at people, his eyes were careless, this little gesture was learned from Xu Linruan, every time she looked at him like that, he felt that the woman was flirting with him.

    Jiang Mian raised her eyes in shock. She felt that this guy was deliberately teasing her again. Why are flowers so expensive? They don't even have a flower bud. It's like a pot of weeds, and it costs more than one hundred thousand?

    Isn't that pitting her what is it?

    Their family is a very ordinary working class. Although there is no shortage of money to spend, if they give out more than 100,000 yuan to compensate for grass, her parents will definitely beat her to death.

    The girl blushed as soon as she was in a hurry. She felt that Qi Yue was deliberately bullying others, "Qi Yue, don't do this, I said I didn't mean it, can you stop being so stingy?" It's a bit soft, but it sounds weird, as if the relationship between the two is very unusual.

    Qi Yue felt inexplicable, what did he do? To be honest, why did she deliberately bully people again? Isn't this girl's brain abnormal?

    Seeing that he ignored her, Jiang Mian turned her eyes to Xu Zhou who was standing beside her with red eyes. The girl looked at the person with teary eyes and aggrieved eyes. Speaking of which, this picture was really pleasing to the eye.

    If it was time to put it aside, Xu Zhou would help.

    But now he also feels very embarrassed. He brought this person here. If there is a problem, he will naturally find him, but he himself did not expect Jiang Mian to cause trouble like this.

    He has a good relationship with Qi Yue, and naturally he can't slap him in the face, not to mention that he helped pick the orchid together.

    And he didn't know Jiang Mian well either, at most he was a classmate from a school.

    Then he turned his attention to Xu Linruan.

    The current situation is very delicate, Jiang Mian looked at Xu Zhou, Xu Zhou looked at Xu Linruan, Qi Yue ignored no one, and sat on the chair and stared at the two impatiently.

    He is quite fierce, his eyebrows and eyes are really good-looking, his skin is fair, his facial features are delicate, and his stinky expression is indescribably handsome. .

    Xu Linruan was inexplicably looked at by him, what was she doing?

    She didn't think she could have such a great ability to let Qi Yue let go. Even if she did, why would she help? Could it be that she looks a lot like the silly white sweet heroine in the TV series who likes to meddle in her own business?

    Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows.

    She didn't help, and Xu Zhou couldn't say anything.

    But it's not that he really can't help it. Although Qian Jiangmian can't afford to pay for it, she can still work part-time to pay back the money. The Qi family has no shortage of part-time servants. He thinks this method is very good. Jiang Mian can go to school while working part-time, so that he can pay off the money.

    The most important thing is that this can also increase the time between the two of them. He thinks that Xu Linruan is too scheming and is not suitable for Qi Yue. On the contrary, Jiang Mian is quite suitable. Enemies, arguing and arguing, maybe they have feelings?