4

Qi Yue didn't care how wronged the other party was, he grabbed the girl's back collar with one hand and threw it aside as if he was carrying garbage. Jiang Mian struggled hard, but the other party's strength was too great, she couldn't break free, even her neck All were reddened by the lapel.

    During the chaos, she didn't know what she pressed her finger on. She only heard a series of voices that the message was successfully sent, followed by a sound of dialing the phone. "Hello?"

    The voice from the receiver was delicate, gentle, slow, and inviolable, and because the network was not smooth enough, it sounded a little hoarse and vague.

    What the hell!

    Qi Yue's forehead twitched.

    Why didn't he find out before, the voice of this stinky woman, how... how could it be like killing someone?

    The box was silent for a few seconds.

    The voice from the phone was not loud, but because everyone's attention was on these two people, everyone could hear Xu Linruan's voice very clearly.

    Qi Yue scolded, pushed Jiang Mian hard, and then stretched out his palm in front of her, "Come on, get your phone!" The

    girl didn't move, she shouted aggrievedly, "You are so fierce, just What if I don't give it to you..."

    Jiang Mian's aggrieved eyes turned red, and if he wanted to keep it at ordinary times, Qi Yue might have a bit of tolerance for adults regardless of the villain's past, but recently he has been embarrassed by Xu Linruan's woman. , I don't have any thoughts of Lianxiangxiyu.

    Xu Linruan looked at a bunch of sand sculpture emojis sent by Qi Yue in the dialog box. After answering the phone, the voice on the other side was a little noisy, and there were vaguely annoyed crying and scolding from girls. The plot is probably the scene when the male and female protagonists meet for the first time.

    The girl raised her eyebrows slightly, and her tone was a little light. She lowered her voice and called out his name, "Qi Yue?" She

    didn't hear the other party's answer, and there was another series of stools and bottles falling. The noise made my eardrums hurt, so I put the phone away from my ear in disgust.

    When the quarrel on the other side subsided, she raised her eyebrows slightly, as if she had heard a farce, she tapped the screen with her white fingers, and said lightly into the receiver, "I have something else to do, I'll hang up first!" The person with the tail tone hook is itchy.

    I go!

    Qi Yue's angry eyebrows froze.

    What does this mean, what does it mean, the stinky woman hung up on him again!

    He hasn't spoken yet, he hasn't said a word yet, this stinky woman just hangs up like this, does she want to be so dragged?

    The teenager glared at Jiang Mian, who fell to the ground. This scene in the eyes of other people was a bit of anger. After all, she called Xu Linruan by mistake, and the other party probably misunderstood. What, that's why he hung up Qi Yue's phone in a hurry.

    This has led to the current weird situation. The eldest young master has called his girlfriend's number over and over again, but the opposite side keeps showing that there is no answer...

    What a hell.

    Qi Yue felt unhappy for a while, why is this woman, who does she think she is? He hung up his phone and didn't reply to the news again. If it wasn't for the bet, he wouldn't be so careful to serve her.