13

Qi Yue coughed lightly, trying to hide the unease on his face, "Well, I've been thirsty after talking for so long, can you... pour     me another glass of water?" , The eldest young master thought of the bet, and felt a little guilty in his heart, not daring to look up into her eyes.

    Xu Linruan picked up a glass of water for him and handed it to the bedside. Qi Yue reached out to take it, took a sip, and the stiff expression on his face slowly recovered.

    She didn't seem to notice his abnormality, and Qi Yue breathed a sigh of relief, but after thinking about it, why did he feel guilty? Wasn't this what was originally planned? When Xu Linruan likes him, he will dump her!

    Thinking of this, the eldest young master suddenly felt an inexplicable panic in his heart. He felt that something was wrong with him, as if he cared more about this girlfriend than he thought.

    This is not good. He even lost himself after playing a bet. The eldest young master felt a little embarrassed and a little distressed. He seemed to be caught in some kind of entanglement, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and his face was not too big. nice.

    He just lay on the side of the bed, like a wooden man, until his arms were numb, and he didn't come up with a result.

    Then he stopped thinking about it, and decided how to be happy. Anyway, Xu Linruan is still his girlfriend now. Wouldn't it be okay to break up when he doesn't like her anymore.

    The eldest young master simply wants to praise his cleverness and wit.

    Xu Linruan knew what he was thinking when he saw his expression. It was nothing more than the bet. Since this guy wanted to die, how could she not accompany him?

    Thinking of this, the expression on her face became more and more gentle. With her fair fingers tied to the broken hair that fell beside her ears, Xu Linruan spread out the textbook and sat there quietly writing the test paper.

    There was a thick stack of papers, covering all subjects, Qi Yue glanced at it, his head was dizzy, he really couldn't study, not only he couldn't, but also his group of friends couldn't. The messy stuff is quite talented to learn.

    He originally thought it was a good opportunity to get closer emotionally with his girlfriend. What a great atmosphere. A room with a man and a woman is the best place to talk about love.

    But now? Xu Linruan put him aside, holding the test paper by himself and doing it seriously.

    The eldest young master is a little confused, isn't he as interesting as a test paper? Is he so unattractive?

    The eldest young master began to doubt his life. He had to wonder if Xu Linruan really liked him or not? If you want to say you like him, don't you have to hug him every day? But if she didn't like him, didn't she kiss him and hug him before?

    Isn't this what couples only do?

    Qi Yue hadn't forgotten the kiss, it was gentle and careful, thinking about the process in his head, his ears became a little red.

    The eldest young master's eyes fell on her, the girl was half-sitting, her jet-black hair was tangled and scattered on her fair wrists. He couldn't bear to destroy this situation. She wrote so seriously, it always gave him a kind of quiet time. of beauty.

    Qi Xiaoyue lay on the bed and stared at her, seeing that her fingers were slender, and the occasional gesture of turning in circles while holding the pen was particularly provocative, and her lustrous fingertips had an indescribable beauty, so he stretched out his hand. , compare it back and forth, um... bigger than hers, just enough to wrap her entire hand.