He didn't even realize that the posture was too close, he just wanted to make her Stop talking, or he will really get angry, so he covered her mouth with one hand, grabbed her shoulder with the other, and subconsciously put his arms around her.

    Xu Linruan didn't have time to dodge this time, and was suppressed by him and couldn't move. People who didn't know thought that this was a couple who had a good relationship and were fighting each other.

    She raised her head to look at the person, and those gleaming eyes had a slightly strange look, "Have you heard a word?"

    Xu Zhou was stunned for a moment. Although he knew it was definitely not a good word, he still asked subconsciously, "What?"

    "My friend's wife, don't be bullied." Xu Linruan looked down at the postures of the two, and then raised her head again. Staring at him, his scalp was numb with those contemptuous eyes staring at him.

    Xu Zhou didn't react a bit, his expression stiffened, he looked down at the girl he was holding in his arms, his face turned green in an instant, fuck, he really jumped into the Yellow River this time and couldn't wash it!

    On the other end, Xu Linruan was even more calm. After spurning him for a while, he took out his mobile phone to call his boyfriend, "I didn't expect you to be such a person?

    " No, I have to tell Qi Xiaoyue, yes He doesn't know people clearly, and his good brother who played from childhood to adulthood actually took advantage of his girlfriend. It's really shameless. This is simply the loss of morality and the annihilation of human nature..."

    "..."

    Fuck, he conceded defeat and returned Can't it?

    He has grown so big and has never been so scorned by others.

    Xu Zhou was beaten to pieces, his handsome face was flushed, he wanted to say that he didn't take advantage of others, but this guy's mouth is too poisonous, he I can't tell her at all.

    And seeing that she was really ready to contact Qi Yue, Xu Zhou's expression became even more distorted. He grabbed Xu Linruan's wrist and began to apologize.

    "Auntie, I was wrong, I was wrong. , No, I was wrong before..."

    "I promise I will never say those words again, and I will never bully you again, don't call Qi Yue, or that guy might fly back... "..."

    Although he has never done these things, he knows that kid, if he knew that he accidentally knocked Xu Linruan down, he might fly back and rip off his skin.

    Xu Linruan He waved the young man's hand, raised his eyebrows slightly, wouldn't it be over if he apologized earlier, he had to waste her time tossing around, she was indeed a little bitch who needed to be cleaned up.

    After that, the number of times Xu Zhou came to her for trouble instantly decreased, but for a while he looked at her very strangely, as if something terrible was on her body. When he saw her on the road, he turned around and left, stunned. It is pretending not to see.

    Xu Linruan said that she didn't care at all, she wished that this person would not come to trouble her.

    Even though Qi Xiaoyue went abroad, the stinky problem of his own sticky constitution has not changed. He makes seven or eight calls every day. I muttered in my ear, and it was actually quite uncomfortable.

    Xu Linruan felt that she had become a little strange, and she couldn't be fierce towards that guy. Be a little bit fiercer, the kid would be wronged and betray her through the video, with a big face pressed tightly in front of the screen, watching eagerly. She was still shouting Ruan Ruan and Ruan Ruan, and those who didn't know thought she was bullying people again.

    Later, under Xu Lin Ruan Ming's secret threat, he realized that he had calmed down a bit.

    In July, Xu Linruan was admitted to a top medical university in Beijing with the top ten rankings in the province. Her outstanding appearance and unique temperament made her the most eye-catching graduate of this class.

    At the same time, Xu Zhou also chose a third-rate university at the request of his good brother, and went to Beijing with Xu Linruan.

    His grades were a bit better than Qi's better, and when the score came out, he was just enough to go to an obscure Pheasant University.

    In fact, for him, college is just messing around, it doesn't matter if he reads it or not, anyway, after he graduates, he will join his father's company as an intern.

    It was during this period of time that he felt uneasy, and he didn't know what was wrong. It was estimated that the school was about to start, and everything he saw was not pleasing to the eye.

    Especially when that guy Qi Yue asked him to take care of his girlfriend like a follower, he felt agitated.

    He doesn't run errands for others, what does it look like when Pidianpidian runs to take care of someone else's girlfriend?

    ......

    Outside the gate of the downstairs community, Xu Zhou squatted for a long time before waiting for Xu Linruan.

    "Well, congratulations on your graduation, Xu Linruan, this is a graduation gift from your boyfriend." Xu Zhou was so annoyed by his good friends, so he complied with his request and reluctantly Bring a gift.

    "What is this?" Xu Linruan looked up in surprise, and was handed a gift bag with yellow flowers, which looked very delicate.

    Xu Zhou pouted and met Xu Linruan's beautiful eyes, and he looked a little unnaturally away, "What else could it be, isn't it a gift, you can see if you take it apart yourself?" He He folded his arms around his chest, trying to look casual.

    In fact, he hated this woman at first, thinking that she was hypocritical and pretentious, and only a guy like Qi Yue who had never seen the world would like her.

    But after getting along, he found that this woman has quite a lot of advantages. Putting aside the previous affairs of the two, Xu Linruan's character is actually quite good, and she also has principles in dealing with people and things. Personalities are also quite complementary.

    Before he knew it, he didn't hate her so much anymore, probably because his relationship with Xu Linruan was not so bad recently, so it was much more pleasing to the eye.

    In fact, Qi Yue prepared the gift for her. In order to celebrate her girlfriend's successful graduation, she asked him to send it in person because she was not in the country, saying that it would better show his sincerity.

    Xu Zhou didn't refuse, and also picked out a pair of ear drills and put them in the box. He thought that the two of them were friends, so it wouldn't be a big deal to give them a graduation gift.

    So looking at Xu Linruan's smiling expression when he took out the gift, he subconsciously ignored the burst of joy in his heart.

    It was strange, he felt something was wrong with him.

    Inside the box is a fan-shaped blue diamond necklace and a pair of square ear diamonds. The style is novel and unique. After wearing it, it looks very elegant. After Xu Linruan took it apart, she tried it. She didn't ask who bought it, but she didn't know Qi Xiao Yue still has this kind of vision.

    In the video chat at night, the guy was begging for praise again, showing his love to her through the screen. Although he didn't give it to her on the spot, it was the only thing he could send.

    After that, Xu Zhou began to return to his previous state. I don't know what Qi Yue said to this guy. He leaned in front of her over and over again, occasionally sarcastically, but this time it was really not malicious.

    Xu Linruan felt annoyed, anyway, every time this guy came, he would be angry with Qiqiao, and she guessed that he was also ill-mannered and had to clean up.

    Xu Zhou didn't know what was wrong with him either. It was probably because his brain was flooded. He approached Xu Linruan in the name of a good buddy. Although he was taking care of the other party, only he knew what was different.