Chapter 8

Blue.

I felt blue, I felt like the big blue ocean, it was so beautiful yet so dangerous when there's a storm, I felt blue and my storm was just around the corner...

Today was my album release day, I am so nervous but so excited at the same time. I want people to know my side of everything, I was treated badly and somehow I let it happen twice, but I know where my heart is now and I just have to let it go where it want and not close it forever. I'm done letting people trample all over me, I've had enough.

"Hi mommy" I say giving my mom a hug from the back while she was cooking me, chlo and cole breakfast. I had come over the night before to be with my family.

"Hey honey I'm almost done, go get your brother and sister for me please" she says kissing my forehead.

"Chlo, cole breakfast" I say walking into the lounge room where they were watching tv.

We ate and talked until I had to go back home.

"I'll see u guys later alright" I say while holding Cole and having Chloe hugging my side. I kissed their foreheads and then went to my car.

"Honey I'm home" I yelled once I entered the house.

"Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited for this afternoon" Ariel says running to me hugging me tightly.

"Me too" I say laughing at her.

Later on..
We get ready and put on our outfits

We then go out and get into our Uber ready to go to the venue for my release party

We got there and got settled. People started showing up and I started getting nervous.

"Hey calm down, I can see it in your face, your freaking out" Ariel said placing her hand on my shoulder as I stood watching everyone coming in.

"I just want people to like it" I say bitting my nail.

"They will trust me ok" she says taking my hand from my mouth. I looked at her and smiled

"Thank you" I say

"Nonsense-" she starts but I cut her off

"No thank you for being my person, I wouldn't be here without you" I say

"Neither would I" she says putting her head on my shoulder still holding my hands.

Half and hour passed and it was time to start the songs.
Helium was first and Ariel was beside me holding in her tears.

Brutal was next, and everyone cheered and loved it.

Chasing pavements started playing and I had my eyes on only one person the whole time it played. Him, when it finished I looked away and grabbed Ariel's hand, she squeezed them knowingly. What I didn't know was he was watching me with those eyes. Hope swimming through them, Ariel saw it everyone did but I didn't.