Chapter 2

Me and Aerial got back to mine and go the place set up for the party and then went to get changed and did your makeup and hair.

(Amelia)

(Amelia)

(Aerial)

(Aerial)

I wanted to match so we went with this. I had my hair out with black eyeliner and Aerial had her hair up with red Smokey eye.

At 8:30 people stared showing up and by 9.30 everyone was dancing and having fun.

——————

I was pulled over to the dance floor by Aerial and we swayed to the music. I felt hands on my waist and then I smelt the cologneI of the person as they were so close to me and I knew who it was, I turned around to see Vinnie smiling down at me and I just felt so free in that moment, maybe it a the drinks but I felt happy and it was real and safe. "hey sunshine, you having fun". Vinnie questions. I put my hands around his neck and say "I am now" giving a smirk to him, forgetting everything in that moment, as if it were just me and him. We stayed like this for a few songs and then it hit me like a fucking truck. "he-hey, I'm go-gonna go get a drink ok" I said to him letting go but I start walking off to my room instead.

Ok breathe just breathe I tell myself over and over until I hear a knock on my door.

"Its just me Bub" aerial says and I open the door and let her in and she wrapped her arm around me and I start to sob

"I thought I could do it I really did" I choke out trying to slow my breathing

"I know, I know, hey look at me" aerial says and I look up to her looking down at me with a small smile. " and you did so well, I'm so proud of you, and if you want I can call it all off now if you need" she says rubbing my back.

"No, no I can do this, I have to, I can't let him win I can't, I won't" I say wiping my tears getting up to fix my makeup. "Your so strong Bub, but I can't watch you break in-front of my eyes, not again I won't let that happen, it was right in my face and I didn't even notice, I failed you" she says with tears. "No, no hey hey, you couldn't have known nobody could have, I'm so sorry for putting you through this" I say walking to her and holding her. "it's not your fault" I whisper to her. Not once did I think about how this effected Aerial and it hurts me to see her like this. "Hey you know what we should do" I say and she looks up to me "let's get out of here and go get fro yo, like old times, yeah" She smiles and hugs me then says " maybe after your cake, you got this and I'm right by your side, this is your day and what is best for you, I love you to the moon" she says pulling me over to my vanity and fixes my makeup and then hers and we walk back down like absolute bad bitches.

Half an hour went passed and the cake came out and everyone stared singing and I grabbed Aerials hand and held her close to me as a blew out the candles I made my wish, I wished that I can let go, let it all go and move on and be happy, real and finally feel safe.

I hug a lot of people as everyone starts to leave. Once everyone left it was just the four of us. My favourite people just don't tell Aaron that. The boys go to our theatre room and get the movie and everything ready for us. I turn around as I closed the door to see Aerial almost crying but also smiling as if she hadn't in so long we hug as she tells me how proud she is "I love you from the moon" I say to her as we go to our rooms and get into comfy clothes for our annual movie after our birthdays.

⚠️TW abuse

I'm guessing your wondering what that was, well i better go from the start, two years ago when I was 16 I feel head over heals for a guy who I thought was the one and I thought he treated me like a queen, someone who i let into my life and trusted with everything, I pushed everyone away from me because I felt that he was the only one I needed and he was going to be there for me through it all and boy was I wrong.

Five months into the relationship was hen he stated yelling and mentally abusing me, but I was to blind in love to see it.
ten months in I thought I had everything, that was until we walked into my best friends party, I went looking for her to give her my present so I told him to go have fun, not once did him having fun included my thoughts thinking he would cheat on me, I thought he was as loyal as they come.

Once I had talked to Aerial for a while I went back to find him, I looked everywhere and when and where I found him my heart broke, no shattered into a million pieces, there he was fucking another girl in MY, my spare room in her house, I did what anyone would have done in that situation, scream and yell. I couldn't take anymore of it so i tried to go back down the stairs, but he got to me first. Told me that he never loved me and that he had used me for money and fame, I became numb, but that wasn't what hurt me i wasn't even hurt at the cheating anymore because no doubt that it was going on throughout our whole relationship, what hurt me was how nothing was real it was all fake, I gave him everything and he was didn't give a shit all along and I didn't even see it, he took my virginity, my money, my freedom, and my trust, and for what, fame and the spotlight, the spotlight in the worlds eyes, that I didn't even fucking want in the first place, I wasn't blessed like every other teen star to have the choice and want to be something, I was born into this world.

He broke me beyond repair. He took everything from me that I had to work so hard to get back after him. The relationships with my family, my mom, my dad, everyone around me. All those who raised me into the person I was, I hadn't even talked to them in months because I cut everyone off for him and in the end I was so broken and scared to go back like a cowered, I didn't want them to think I came back just because he cheated that would have made me look like a sorry little bitch. So I did what I had to I worked so hard to gain there trust and respect back. I told Aerial, mom and dad everything, they helped me through it. But I'm still so broken but I won't show it, I put in my mask to the public and smile for the cameras while my heart is in pieces.

I was doing better, I made it up to everyone, and now my family comes first no matter what. I made myself free for every event, birthday, and holiday for my family I was there for everyone for every little or big thing they had going on I was going to be there for them.

And in the end all I want is something real, free and safe. But I've pushed away every guy I talk to, I won't do that to myself and my family again.

———
Little dark but this is a big part of the story.

I hope you enjoy so far

-E xx