Don't say whether Xu Linruan loves him or not.

    If she goes to Beijing University, his grades will definitely not be the focus of the test. It is estimated that she can only go to a technical school near Beijing University, and then watch the gap between the two become bigger and bigger, and she runs towards better future, and he stayed where he was, in the end, the relationship between the two would definitely not last long.

    There will be countless gaps that will separate them, because in love, it is impossible for only one person to progress, and the person who is left behind, whether male or female, is easily discarded.

    Qi Yue was silent for a rare time. He didn't want her to be laughed at in college in the future. Others' boyfriends were all high-quality students. Rogue bastard.

    He didn't want to hear that.

    I don't want to be told that she has bad eyesight, that she is blind, how could she choose such a boyfriend.

    He also wants to get better.

    Want to be her pride.

    When I want to hear others talk about them, I think, hey, that's Qi Yue, why Xu Linruan has such a good vision and found such a good boyfriend.

    But now he...

    is obviously not qualified enough.

    Qi Yue frowned, hesitated for a moment, took out his mobile phone, and made a call.

    After a long time, the other side answered the phone, and a scolding came from inside, "Qi Yue, what did you do?"

    Qi Yue was impatient. He had never had a good relationship with his family, but now Asking someone for something, no matter how bad your temper is, you have to restrain yourself. "Mr. Qi, you really wronged me this time. I really didn't do anything wrong this time. Can I tell you something?" The other end of

    the phone sneered, and the father and son had the same bad temper. , "I'm called Laozi, Mr. Qi, you can handle it, stinky boy, don't you think I'm your Laozi?"

    Qi Yue said, "Don't be inappropriate, aren't you all? This established fact cannot be changed. The

    person on the other side was obviously angry, and the volume suddenly turned up a lot. "How did I give birth to such a bastard as you? You can't learn well at a young age, and you fight all day long. What do you think you are like?"

    Qi Yue Putting the phone away, his tone became even more impatient, "Okay, okay, don't play the role of a loving father with me here, I just want to go to a better school, I want to ask, do you have any Is there any way to help me?" The other end of

    the phone yelled, "You brat, you can go to heaven when you are your father, you can't even get into a school yourself, and you still expect me to help you..."

    I heard that there is no hope.

    Qi Yue decisively hung up the phone.

    Qi's father was so angry that he could not wait to run to catch the person and take him back.

    This guy is getting more and more undisciplined, just like his stinky temper when he was young.

    The old father rubbed his temples and started to have a headache again.

    Although he said that he didn't care about that bastard, he was such an unworthy person that he couldn't really give up, especially when he heard that he wanted to go to a better school, he quickly sent people to collect information.