He has also talked about such a serious love once in all. He is inexperienced, and he has never coaxed anyone. I don't know if he has been rejected again.

And I thought about it for a long time when I went back last night. Apart from a good-looking face, he doesn't seem to have any other advantages.

The boy who was a little nervous in his heart quickly admitted his mistake, "Are you really angry? Well, I'm sorry, I won't be like this next time, okay? Do you think I'm annoying?"

He came to hold her hand again. Wrapping her, "But I just want to stay with you."

Xu Linruan guessed that this person was a little skin thirsty, so he especially liked to touch, pinching and hugging, and it was sticky and sticky.

She pushed the guy's close face away, "When did I get angry?"

She felt that this person was a little bit out of love. In the early morning, she ran to her door to block people without breakfast. Isn't this lack of love? I also like to be sticky and coquettish, which is even more than before.

"I just wanted to say, if you're hungry, we can eat together." A

slightly soft palm held his hand, Xu Linruan smiled gently at him, and then took the person to the nearby pavilion.

It's still early anyway, so it doesn't matter if you have breakfast.

The eldest young master was so honestly held by her that what he was about to say suddenly fell silent, and he looked at her with those very delicate eyes.

Xu Linruan was very puzzled, "What are you doing looking at me, don't you sit down?" She found that this guy was not very smart, and stared at her blankly for a while.

She pulled the person to sit down, and Qi Yue came back to his senses.

As if he suddenly woke up, his eyes turned to other places uncomfortably, and he looked like there was no silver 300 taels here, "...I didn't look at you, I just thought that your clothes are very beautiful today, and people are also good-looking, where is it? All look good."

Xu Linruan: "..."

Well, she couldn't bear to look straight at this guy's stupidity.

Xu Linruan silently turned his face away.

After speaking, Qi Yue finally came to his senses. He tilted his head in annoyance, and unconsciously glanced at the people around him. He felt an embarrassing situation of being stupidly crying.

Ruan Ruan was not looking at him, there was a bit of a smile in his dark eyes, he heard her say, "Come on, open your mouth."

Qi Yue opened his mouth subconsciously, a warm and soft The Xiaolongbao stuffed into his mouth, he looked over and met her gentle gaze.

Xu Linruan held his chin and smiled at the person, "It tastes good, can you try it too?" The

young man said very politely, "Do you like it?

" The eldest young master who knew what being considerate was immediately happy, patted his chest and said that if you like it, I will buy it for you every day in the future.

So Xu Linruan added a free long-term meal ticket.

......

After breakfast, Xu Linruan went to school for class, and Qi Yue followed her honestly.

The first to notice the anomaly was his little brother.

Little brother Huang Mao found that something was wrong with the boss today, and he was in a surprisingly good mood.