𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. bulletproof

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: BULLETPROOF !

6x01
━━━━━━

       CASEY WILLOWS ALWAYS QUESTIONED WHY EVERY TIME SOMETHING BAD WITH UNSUBS HAPPENED... SHE WAS ALWAYS WITH MORGAN. The first time was when they were in an ambulance full of bombs in New York, the second time being when Foyet took Morgan's FBI credentials and the third time being this incident. The universe was definitely saying something.

        This unsub had tied Morgan, Casey and Kristin up before leaving with Ellie. Luckily, the team had gotten the same idea about Santa Monica and arrived at the scene, an ambulance, news reporters and police officers following behind them.

Doctors had currently been checking Casey and Morgan out... but the two kept arguing with the doctors, they should be out there, trying to look for Ellie. The doctor checking out Casey was looking down at her grazed arm, trying to clean the wound.

Emily, Rossi and Hotch had spotted the girl in the kitchen, next to Morgan, who was refusing to be checked out, as well as Casey.

"Casey..." Emily started as soon as she looked at the girl. "Bastard shot me, but I'm okay, ow—!" Casey glares at her doctor. "Sorry." The man apologizes. "Seriously, I'm fine, just put a bandage on it." Casey tells.

"Casey, you've just been shot." Emily tells. "I'm fine, I'll live." Casey assures. "Casey—" Hotch tries to engage but the girl glares up at the man. "It's just a graze." She stares. "Please just put a bandage on it and leave me alone." Casey tells the doctor.

Hotch then looks over at Morgan and his doctor. "How is he?" He asks the doctor. "It's nothing, Hotch." Morgan assured. "He needs a CAT scan, stitches, and a lot of rest." The doctor stated. "She's right, Morgan." Rossi said.

       "Guys, I'm not going to any hospital until we find that little girl. Now, please, just put a bandage on it." Morgan told. "Ditto." Casey spoke.

        Hotch takes notice of what's in Morgan's hand. "Morgan, what's the notebook?" He asks. Morgan hands it to Hotch. "I asked the sister to tell me everything she could remember about the unsub."

       "And what's her condition?" Rossi asks and Casey and Morgan exchange a look. "It's pretty bad." Casey admitted. "I'll go check on her." Emily excuses herself from the conversation.

        Morgan looked over at Casey. The girl had expected Morgan to talk to Hotch about Casey's panic attack on the field. Clearly, she still wasn't in the right state of mind to be on the field if she was acting like the way she did tonight. Casey avoided the gaze and just waited for Morgan to just tell him as the doctors bandaged both of them up. The doctor had given Casey an arm sling for her wound so she could still do her job and make sure her arm would be fine while doing so.