"Let me change then we can go back to home. Ok." I asked and kissed his left cheek; he smiled and nods his head.

*****

"Ishu I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I should have told you before about her, I should have support you-" mom cried looking at me, the moment I entre her room. As Her BP has risen up due to which she faint, the thing dad told us on call, so she is on her bed.

"Its ok mom, you should rest now, we will talk later." I said holding her hands in mine.

"No Ishika, I made a mistake, I should apologise to you, I call you my daughter and yet I failed to protect you. But trust me Ranveer didn't know about this betrothal and all with Gauri. We never told him, in fact we never want him to marry her at first place, we also thought that maybe they will forget this, but she-" mom spoke again.

"Mom, I know, and about forgiving you I was never angry on you at first place, and I am sorry for just... I just walk out of the house. Lets end this topic here itself mom. Please." I said she nods.

"Where is dad?" I asked changing the topic.

"He might be in his study." She said I make her lie down on her bed and after wishing her night, I came out of the room. After closing the door of her room I took a deep breath and walk up towards dad's study.

Soon I reached dad's study, I lift my hand to knock but realised the door is already open and I can hear murmuring coming from inside, I don't find them interested but when I heard my name, my body got alerted and I move inside;

"I think you should tell her before its too late-" dad said looking at Ranveer who seated opposite to dad on the chair.

"What you guys should tell me." I said, dad abruptly stop in between, and Ranveer turn his head towards my direction in shock and stuttered, I rose my brows as both were giving me suspicious vibes.

Are they hiding something from me?

"Huh, uh... we... you ...is.. an-" he stuttered

"Oh Ishika, where were you, the moment your mom told me about today, I got scared that where did you left all of sudden." Dad said while walking towards me, I also walk towards him; soon he engulfed me in a hug.

"How are you now?" dad asked me.

"Fine dad." i replied with a smile. After talking for sometimes we both came out of the study room after bidding our night to dad as he also went to his room. And we walk towards our room.

****

Its 2:56 am in the clock and I am still unable to sleep, i keep turning and tossing on the bed but still can't catch the single glimpse of sleep; Ranveer was long asleep. The entire scene keeps repeating in front of me the moment I close my eyes.

I turn my side towards Ranveer, deep down I know he wants a reply from me that very moment, yet he denied it. I like him so much but about love, I don't know. In my whole life I have always loose those people whom I love the most, it's so difficult for me to love someone, even there was this time when I stopped feeling things inside me, and become the girl who just start changing her boyfriends like changing clothes, every week new character was standing beside me in the pub, I just want to run away from my demons and they want nothing but fame, and they got.

But with Ranveer everything is different, like somewhere deep down i know that my heart is at peace. The way he comfort me, understands me, ahh his kisses, I can't tell how amazing they are, so addicting.