voodoo doll (oneshot)💚💙

if you can't tell from the title what this is then HAH you're in for a surprise

i couldn't figure out how to fit this into the story realistically so i made it a oneshot

my cat. is at my door. EATING. the carpet. because i won't let her in

ya know.. same

i wonder if that person reads this, that would be

i wonder if that person reads this, that would be.. terrifying..
just moticed theyre following me ☺️/neg i think neg probbaly idk

also am i the only writer who gets scared to save a draft and leave in case it publishes by itself without being finished because im very paranoid of that happening

im too lazy to proofread let me know if something doesnt make sense

whore not found's pov

"oh george~ your package is here," i hear dream call. i look up from my monitor, looking at the door.
i don't remember ordering anything.

i stand up, sliding out the door with my socks with a sense of deja vu and looking at dream, who was holding a small package. "thanks, dream," i say, taking it from him, lightly shaking the box. i don't hear anything.

"what's in it?" he asks.
"uh... i'll show you later," i say with a shrug, not knowing what it is either, walking back to my room.
"alright, i'll be working then," he says, also walking away to his room.

i close the door, setting the package on my desk.
i don't recognize it.
there are no logos, no stamps or addresses.
how did this even get here?

i pick up a pair of scissors, wondering if i should use them in case i damage its contents, before deciding fuck it, and cutting the tape with the scissors.

inside is a smaller box, a black box with a ribbon tied on it, and a note.

"i hope you enjoy this gift. made with love, to your liking ;)" whatever that means.

i take the smaller box out, about to untie the ribbon.

"george!! can you come and help me with something?"
"coming!"

i stand up and slide out the door, heading to his room, leaving the box behind.

-

"jeez, dream, how'd you even manage to mess it up *that* badly?" i say with a laugh.
"you're the one who got a degree in computer science," dream says with an eye roll. "anyway, i'm ordering pizza, i'm assuming you want the usual?" he asks, pulling out his phone.
"yeah." i stretch and yawn. "i'm just gonna go back to my room, let me know when the pizzas here."

i walk back into my room, collapsing onto my bed. i kinda just want to sleep. tired.

i look up, seeing the box at my desk. i never opened that yet.

well, i'm curious. so.

i stand up and sit in my chair, grabbing the box and untying the ribbon.

i slowly open the lid, then set it on the desk.