Pissbaby💚💙

thats from 2020 😟

cw: piss kink

i am fully aware that some people are uncomfortable with this type of shit, and would prefer if i didnt write it, but there are others who are ok with it. this was a request, by the way, so ofc i have to take it. just know u shouldnt kink shame cus if u think something is disgusting its not wrong its just ur opinion.

green boy pov

I sat on the couch scrolling through Reddit as I drank my glass of water. George was watching some movie on TV, and Sapnap was doing fuck knows what in his room. (hes jacking off huh) (yo i just remembered I read a fanfic where dream was jacking off to george fanart and it wasnt even nsfw dont ask for it i dont have it)

The glass was empty now, so I got up to go get another glass. "Isn't that like, your third cup?" George said. Who's counting? "Yeah, probably. I'm thirsty," I said before taking a sip of my third fucking water. "You're going to piss yourself," he said, keeping his eyes on the TV. "I can go to the bathroom," I shrugged. I looked back at my phone, but it was at 14%, so maybe I should charge it. Looking back at George, I noticed he took the charger for his phone. I'll have to use the one in my bedroom, I guess.

When I came back with the charger I noticed George texting someone. "Who's that?" I asked curiously. "Oh, it's no one," he set his phone down and looked back at the TV again.

I just shrugged, plugged my phone in, and continued watching as well.

A few minutes later, an angry Sapnap emerged from his room.

"What's wrong, Sap?" I asked as he walked in to the kitchen. He was mumbling something under his breath. "Nothing..." he seemed irritated.

"I'm taking a shower," he said, and after taking a drink of water he stormed off to the bathroom.

(guess why he's so mad)

"I wonder what happened," I said, more to myself.

In the middle of the movie, while drinking my fourth cup, I realized I had to pee. Like, really badly.

"Hey, i gotta go pee, pause the movie for me?" I told George.

"Wait, come here," George said.

"Okay..." this better be quick I swear 🙄.
I walked over to George, and he grabbed my wrist, standing up, and pushing me onto the couch.

"George-!!" I said in shock, not really knowing what else to say.

"You're going to stay right here," he said, and he crawled on top of me, pressing his lips against mine.

"Mmm... G-George..." I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing?! Just let me go," I whined.
"Do you really need to go that badly?"
I nodded frantically, and he smirked.

He kissed me again, but this time I didn't resist. I couldn't. I could barely move. It was definitely a mistake to drink 4 cups of water.
He started palming me, making me hard. As good as it feels i still have to pee.

"Stand up," George commanded. "But I-" "-Do it."

I attempted to stand up, my legs shaking and held together tightly.

"Spread your legs, Dream," he said, standing in front of me, his hands trailing up and down my sides.
I shook my head, pressing my hands against my crotch to help suppress the urge.

I felt the urge even stronger than before. It felt kinda... weird. But it was starting to hurt, trying to hold it in.

He kneeled in front of me, pulling down his pants.
What is he planning on doing?! Giving me a blowjob?! I hope he likes the taste of piss.

After he finished removing my pants and boxers, he said something I would've never expected.

"Dream, i want you to pee on me."

What the fuck?! What kind of request is that?? Is he seriously into this type of thing? i know its been a running joke about me but i never thought id be giving someone a golden shower. And more importantly, in the middle of the floor?!?!

"R-Really-?" I said skeptically.

He nodded, closing his eyes, giving me the confirmation I needed to realize..
This man has a piss kink.

I got butterflies when i realized he was serious. i guess it wouldnt hurt to try it. just to please him. and relieve myself.

It was kinda hard, considering I was... hard, but the warm liquid began to flow, wetting his hair and his... white shirt. I groaned.
After a few seconds, I was relieved and the man in front of me was drenched in the golden liquid, probably smelled bad too. But if I'm being honest, that was actually amazing.
He opened his eyes, wiping some of the pee off his face, and laughed. "Why did that take you so long?"

You say that like you could piss with a fucking boner.
Wait.

EXTRA
why is sapnap so angry?!?!
Okok here's why
(POV of sapnap himself)

I wrapped my hand around my erection, eyeing the door as I began pumping, worried that the others would hear me.
Nah, it's fine, they're both deaf.

I leaned back in my chair and pressed the spacebar on my computer, playing a video off of pornhub.

It was my favorite because there was a tall blonde and a short brunette and they reminded me of some people in particular...

I heard the sound of my phone going off, indicating I had a notification, and I scrambled to pause the video and pull up my pants.

"2 notifications from George <3"

Ugh, seriously? George?

It's not even anything important, it's just...

"Hey can you go take a shower or smth I need u to take up the bathroom"
"It's just to mess with Dream cus he's been drinking a shit ton of water"

That reminds me, I'm kind of thirsty. Maybe I should go drink some water.

God I hope they don't see it.

FOR MY FIRST TIME WRITING PISS KINK

that was ok

First post in a while
I hope u guys enjoyed it
Next chapter coming soon

Bye