Tag Me...

Noor's POV

Shit, shit, shit..
Dammm.. Ohhh godddd, why the hell am i soo clumsyy..!?

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm 
condemning myself once more. Is it  possible that I forgot to shut off the  geyser once more? Is it possible that I forgot to close my mascra...?
Nopeee.. 
All of this pales in comparison to the 
shambles that I have created right 
now...

I was... Ohkay lets not say stalking, just going through aryan sir's insta acc. And by mistake, i repeat by MISTAKE, liked a picture...

Shittttt, i know... Thats soooo stupid of meee... Although i removed the like instantly, but i guess he might have received a notification by now...
Nooo man.. That is sooo creepy, what would he be thinking about me right now.. He might think of me as some psycho stalker.... I was literally 2-3 years down his profile...

No no, don't overthink noor, he has a blue tick, and a lotttt of fan pages your notification won't even pop on his screen,.... Yaa maybe he didn't see it.. But what if he didd....?? Noor think positively.. He might not have noticed it.. Yaa.. He might not have seen it.. Good... Yaa everything is great..

Dont panic...

He hasn't noticed it..

Pheww...
(She let out a tired sigh)

Although last night was really good, i really didn't know he is soo down to earth, and cute... Wait did i just say cute..?

But he was acting really cute, when he couldn't figure out what to do on a railway station.. Although i feel bad for the way i reacted when i found out he has never traveled in a local before.. But it was amusemental look not a judgmental one..

Although I must say he is such a gentleman, he literally never crossed a line, he was constantly making sure i was comfortable... He even asked  like a million times if i needed a ride back home, since it was pretty late at night, yaa ohkay fine it wasn't night.. It was almost dawn...

Yesss i can't believe it as well..
We spent a whole night together, (no double meaning, freaky heads)
We chatted a lot.. And it just felt soo good...

Sometimes you just need someone to sit beside you, and listen to you patiently.. Without judging or interrupting.. Just helping you make sure, that you are not alone in this world..

But to have such an amazing fate, to have aryan khan sit beside you, is just unbelievable..

Oh my goddd, he's so good-looking, tall, and smells amazinggg...
And he exudes a powerful presence.... 

Waittt... What the hell..  

What in the world is going on? 
I'm not sure what I'm up to. 
I can't be snobbish about a person,  especially one who happens to be my boss's son.

Boss, ohh waitt.. I have a lot of work pending..

It was Monday once again,  and as 
Noor dressed and entered the massive structure, she began walking towards the interns' cabin. She ran into Rhea and they had a quick chat; yeah, they are now very good friends. Because 
there were only a few interns who 
made it to the end of the week, each 
intern was assigned to assist one 
designer in order to learn more about how to work, and Noor was assigned 
to Gauri Khan.

As Noor gathered her possessions from her suitcase and made her way to 
Gauri's cabin, she noticed Gauri was 
in a rush and gathering items for a 
trip somewhere.