First Day..

It was a cool morning of autumn.. Birds were chirping it was not completely bright yet, but the sun had started to rise.. Its rays slowly spreading all across the sky and bringing slight warmth.. It was not very cold but the weather was pleasant and amazing...
Slight rays of sun were peeping from the curtains of the window of her room... She was having a very tender and peaceful sleep... There was a very very little smile on her face while she was sound asleep... Everything thing at that moment was perfect... And suddenly...
Buzzzz.... Buzzzzz.... Buzzzzz
Her irritating alarm tone started to ring...
Ughhhhhhh whyyyyy.... She groned in frustration...
(well this was the perfect example of how messed and unexpected her life is.. Like few seconds ago everything was perfect and now she was swearing at the alarm..   And it was just the start of the day...)
.
.
Well let me introduce you to the most dramatic, open minded, understanding, rebel, sweet, and caring girl... Wait did i mention how beautiful she is...
Ladies and gentlemen meet Noor..
Her life has always been a Rollercoaster.... She is 23, independent, she is extrovert, loves to make new friends and meet new people, and a bit messed up in the circle of life..but she never complains usually.. She has a moto..
"life is completely unexpected u never know when what would happen and if would u be able to see the next minute... So just make sure u live your life to the fullest."
Anyways she has shifted to Mumbai recently coz she had received her confirmation email of the company she has been dying to do an internship at the one and only place -" "Gauri Khan Designs"
( Gauri Khan Designs is a huge company which is about Home interior decoration and fashion designing owned by one and only boss lady Gauri Khan..)
Noor  had been waiting for an opportunity to just prove her worth to all those people who said that she wouldn't be able to do things in her life.
And this was like an perfect opportunity for her... She had a mere interest in both of the things she loved interior designing and fashion designing a lottt.... She always felt an attraction towards it...

Anyways lets get back to the story....

So Noor woke up really irritated by the alarm since she slept kinda late at night overthinking about how everything was going to be today... (also i forgot to mention noor has  2 habits.. 1) She overthinks a lot... And 2) Sometimes she says things out loud that she is supposed to say in her mind...)which always caused her big time trouble..

Getting back on the track...
She was literally excited and hoped everything to go as she wished.. She woke up shut her alarm saw the time it was 8:30 am she had to reach at her office at 10:00 am sharp..
So she got up made her bed.. Took her phone and went to the washroom... After like 10-15 min she came back tossed her phone on the bed took her bathing robe and towel and went to take a shower.. She took a shower washed her hair and came out in her bath robe and a towel wrapped around her wet hair..
.
.
She went to her wardrobe and took a pair of denims and a plain white shirt she inned her shirt and wore her watch and rings.. She wore a decent neck piece.. She loved dented jewelry..
She blow dried her hair and tied a lose messy braid of it...she applied some kajal, mascara and lip balm..
She was not very fond of makeup..
She sprayed her favorite perfume over herself....
She saw the watch it was 9:15.. Luckily she was on track... She went to the kitchen and made herself coffee...
While the coffee was brewing she packed her stuff and gave water to her plants.. She then drank her coffee and left for the exciting start of her new journey...
As the company was at a walkable distance she went there... She just stood there outside the huge building glaring at it... Just standing there idlely she was stressed and nervous..

"You really think all of this is so easy.. You are gonna be a dead meat by the end of the day... Shut up and agree for this marriage and get yourself and your life on track... All this just feels good in movies but we live in reality no fiction works here..",
these words were ringing in her ears... She was starting to get worried and nervous...